Sign in to follow this  
danny blaze

STUDIO NUMBA

gonna change the studio chip over from o2 to t mobile again??whats u lots opinions?personally i think sum listeners are scared to ding o2 cause its dearer than t mobile??or am i chatting sh*t??

gonna change the studio chip over from o2 to t mobile again??whats u lots opinions?personally i think sum listeners are scared to ding o2 cause its dearer than t mobile??or am i chatting sh*t??
new chipp... new phnoe lol?

That's cool I s'pose. Am I right in saying wahtever network provider we use, it will still be able to be tracked? 'N' as you say, it could boost the amount of callers, etc...

You prob right , but wen they come to the studio last time (DTI) was we using t-mobile ?? If we was we back in the same place and going back to t mobile!! and since we aint been on t mobile we been ok ??

aint used it for a while, my t mobile numbers allways busy on my show studio number hardly rings.
Yeah as it goes its same ere we use a t-mobile num ..dont really use the studio one .....Lets go t-mobile then !?!?!

You prob right , but wen they come to the studio last time (DTI) was we using t-mobile ?? If we was we back in the same place and going back to t mobile!! and since we aint been on t mobile we been ok ??
romour has it t-mobile is easier to track so i hear but last time they game 2 the studio i dnt think it was cos of the fone..i still think it was tht bird watch van tht was thee everyday for like 2-3 weeks then after they came an we moved the van stopped showin up..coinsidence??