so whats good

O.Man

what has everybody been on, any big news or stuff happening you feel to share with peeps? Me am getting ready for rehab, and college. Got my A2's coming up the college dropout has risen from the dead go me. apart from that i've been seeing my ex in my sleep and it helps alot, yeh. so like yeh whats good though hold tight you.

lol I am joking, weed does nothing for meAnyways I'm starting my first year of college/6th form, going either Edmonton County 6th Form or City n Islington College, anyone know anything that might help me choose between them?If I continue Edmonton County I only have to do one Maths module (mechanics) to complete my AS but if I go to City n Islington I get to do Music Tech which I wanna do, I hate these awkward choices biggrin.gif

lol I am joking, weed does nothing for meAnyways I'm starting my first year of college/6th form, going either Edmonton County 6th Form or City n Islington College, anyone know anything that might help me choose between them?If I continue Edmonton County I only have to do one Maths module (mechanics) to complete my AS but if I go to City n Islington I get to do Music Tech which I wanna do, I hate these awkward choices biggrin.gif
music tech is supposed 2 be pie, dunnodo the maths ting

had a madness todaysorted it though but boy. . .ermm got me a job interview next weekcounting down till i go to manchester if my madness gets sorted before thenneed to get the f*ck outta london for a day atleastthinking of hitting butlins next yearcousin came back today and told me it was dope