White women are raised to respect and serve their men.-Polow Da Don

Grindinheat

http://allhiphop.com/blogs/djsproduc.....;/18438140.aspxAllHipHop.com: Now, you call yourself the "King of All White Girls." Elaborate on that for me.Polow Da Don: Just the âKing of the White Girls.â I ain't self proclaimed but I run with it. [Laughs] There was a stage in my life where I went crazy with dating white women. I have nothing against black women, but theyâre raised differently. White women are raised to respect and serve their men. Black women are taught to question [their men]. Black women look at submission as being weak. White women look at submission as being a woman. And anyone who has a problem with this statement is ignorant. Just look at the divine order: it goes God, man, woman, childwHAT DOES EVERY ONE THINK ONCE AGAIN NO RACE TOPIC

u wer raised to be submissive aswell?
Not even,its not just race, its also religion as well.Christianity says that the woman is the helper, the side kick etc.It should never have been a purely racial thing.I would say that I am quite a submissive partner, but thats because of my personailty, not my upbringing.