Sign in to follow this  
Roots

hiphop N-Dubz

Guest luckstar

that succeed track on there album is f*cking BIGshud release that as a singlei rate n dubz still...

next month?i wouldnt put them out ill AT LEAST May '08what major promo n moves they made?
If they got a BIG tune to come next & take it everywhere than next month can work, cs they have a buzz.

i popped in to the video shoothad a little look around, Dappy or whatever his name is is safe, over hype tho
ye he aint so bad wen u meet him but he needs to jam, and find a new wardrobe still.i saw him on oxford street, wid mike glc and der man dem. i was like ye hook me up wid the album n tryna get album details out of him but he was keepin stum lol. he was tryna push mike glc's cd shotting game. i was gna give him a bly and take a cd if he said a couple quid, but man was on 1 for a 5r vibez, llow it. lol

next month?i wouldnt put them out ill AT LEAST May '08what major promo n moves they made?
They are hot right now. Next year they will more than likely be nobodies. They do bare shows and have a good fanbase for unsigned

ye he aint so bad wen u meet him but he needs to jam, and find a new wardrobe still.i saw him on oxford street, wid mike glc and der man dem. i was like ye hook me up wid the album n tryna get album details out of him but he was keepin stum lol. he was tryna push mike glc's cd shotting game. i was gna give him a bly and take a cd if he said a couple quid, but man was on 1 for a 5r vibez, llow it. lol
yeah i asked him and d other guy bout the album as well, they were very evasive

just heard Polydor are holding them back till next year nowthey wanna take em to the states and try work something with them there i'm told, dont know on what level tho

Thats f*cking dumb.If their buzz is strong here why are you going to do something in big big America that takes months to achieve?

just heard Polydor are holding them back till next year nowthey wanna take em to the states and try work something with them there i'm told, dont know on what level tho
LOLThat cannot be serious.