N-Dubz

Roots

i popped in to the video shoothad a little look around, Dappy or whatever his name is is safe, over hype tho
ye he aint so bad wen u meet him but he needs to jam, and find a new wardrobe still.i saw him on oxford street, wid mike glc and der man dem. i was like ye hook me up wid the album n tryna get album details out of him but he was keepin stum lol. he was tryna push mike glc's cd shotting game. i was gna give him a bly and take a cd if he said a couple quid, but man was on 1 for a 5r vibez, llow it. lol

ye he aint so bad wen u meet him but he needs to jam, and find a new wardrobe still.i saw him on oxford street, wid mike glc and der man dem. i was like ye hook me up wid the album n tryna get album details out of him but he was keepin stum lol. he was tryna push mike glc's cd shotting game. i was gna give him a bly and take a cd if he said a couple quid, but man was on 1 for a 5r vibez, llow it. lol
yeah i asked him and d other guy bout the album as well, they were very evasive