Do you snore?

Accra

Well?For those that do, anyone ever complained about it? Anyone ever tried to stop you from snoring.I remember at one house party when I was about 15, some girl held my nose while I was sleeping. Man woke up QUICK! Was so pissed I kicked her out the bed and she had to listen to me snoring the rest of the night from the floor.

Sometimes and ive been known to talk in my sleep, Mainly when im unwell!Can't stand hearing other people snore, One time when i went Ireland to help my uncle and his famo move there their was like 4 of us sleeping in the livin room, 1 man snoring, the next was breathing like Darth Vader i had to get up and go sleep in the front of the van.

yea i snore facked up apprtlyi share a room wiv my sister an i bin told i snow haaard, and i also fight an talk in my sleepa lot of the time i wake up with bruises
never really understood how people can fight in their sleepbeefin in their sleep, some deep sh*ti know i talk in my sleepi sleepwalk aswellsee me raise up like zombie and hold convo with you