Sign in to follow this  
LocalLoop

I souldnt be up at these f*ckin gaylord hours.No offence to thoste that are up at there hours on a day to day dasisSo what if my car was blockin you in? COULD YOU NOT WAIT TIL DAYLIGHT?Im so tired. And hungry.I cant go back to sleep.Ive had an hours sleep so far.I hate the world.

tell me where you live and ill come cook for you in time for breakfastim so tired ive got bare energy if that makes senseill just travel fr the hype

Ego I might need to take you up on that offer stiiiiiilllllll.These are the time when I wish I had a man cos I could have jus dash him out the bed and made him move the goddamn car.

Ego I might need to take you up on that offer stiiiiiilllllll.These are the time when I wish I had a man cos I could have jus dash him out the bed and made him move the goddamn car.
Nerrr, all you would've heard is "It's your car man."Did they make you move your car so they could go out or just coz they're arseholes?

These are the time when I wish I had a man cos I could have jus dash him out the bed and made him move the goddamn car.
dont care how good the p*ssy is them moves could NEVER run. unless ur waking me up 2 have sex man dont wanna know

Nerrr, all you would've heard is "It's your car man."Did they make you move your car so they could go out or just coz they're arseholes?
They parked in MY parking space so I blocked them in.And no, my female persuasive skills are on point so it would not have been a case of "It's your car man." It would have been "Yes my love, I shall get out of your bed and move your car for you, for you are the best thing in my life and I will do anythin to keep you"So there.

serves them right for parking in your space i would have aired them out lol unless their the type of people who would just ram yours out the way.id be pissed.

They parked in MY parking space so I blocked them in.And no, my female persuasive skills are on point so it would not have been a case of "It's your car man." It would have been "Yes my love, I shall get out of your bed and move your car for you, for you are the best thing in my life and I will do anythin to keep you"So there.
better be rubbing my balls while asking or the answer woulda remained the same

Guest Radio Raheem
better be rubbing my balls while asking or the answer woulda remained the same
haha

serves them right for parking in your space i would have aired them out lol unless their the type of people who would just ram yours out the way.id be pissed.
Plus there was no point blocking them in if you were just gonna move when they asked.

I went shoppin so the fridge is mighty packed. Help yourself to the eggs and cheese
Iite..can you pick me up? I live like 10 mins from you if I remember correctly.and egokid...piss orrrrfff