LocalLoop

I souldnt be up at these f*ckin gaylord hours.No offence to thoste that are up at there hours on a day to day dasisSo what if my car was blockin you in? COULD YOU NOT WAIT TIL DAYLIGHT?Im so tired. And hungry.I cant go back to sleep.Ive had an hours sleep so far.I hate the world.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Ego I might need to take you up on that offer stiiiiiilllllll.These are the time when I wish I had a man cos I could have jus dash him out the bed and made him move the goddamn car.
Nerrr, all you would've heard is "It's your car man."Did they make you move your car so they could go out or just coz they're arseholes?

Nerrr, all you would've heard is "It's your car man."Did they make you move your car so they could go out or just coz they're arseholes?
They parked in MY parking space so I blocked them in.And no, my female persuasive skills are on point so it would not have been a case of "It's your car man." It would have been "Yes my love, I shall get out of your bed and move your car for you, for you are the best thing in my life and I will do anythin to keep you"So there.

They parked in MY parking space so I blocked them in.And no, my female persuasive skills are on point so it would not have been a case of "It's your car man." It would have been "Yes my love, I shall get out of your bed and move your car for you, for you are the best thing in my life and I will do anythin to keep you"So there.
better be rubbing my balls while asking or the answer woulda remained the same