What happened in StreathaM?

LocalLoop

Doubt it will be on the news if its "black on black violence" and cant find anythin on the interweb.Was about 8ish on saturday evenin, ambulance and 2 bully vans cut the road off outside the icerink.I was on me way to Palace so i didnt get a good look- did seem quite serious though

dont even know how that place is still there its like ancient
i feel pissed for the younger these days.when i was young and living in streatham there was the ice rink, mega bowl, swimming pool.mega bowl gone now. the pool from what people tell me is all butterz and diseased and ice rink will soon be gone with sh*t like this happening outside every so often.

who goes to that ice rink anyway, i lived in streatham for timeeeee and probo only went twice max in life. Streatham has become more hyped in the last i dont know ... been seeing bare incident witness board thingy's down streatham vale sides.

seriously though what is this kids problemthere is some park in peckham (same estate as that boy that got shot in his bedroom) as my aunt used to live there (manage to sell her house just a week before the shooting) and this park is really good for the kids but when its close these senseless kids just come and ransack the placejumping on top of peoples cars making noise etci now realise that when parents say its due to lack of activities its due to THEM not entertaining their kids beyond sitting them infront of mtv and cartoon network.f*ck sake these kids RUIN it for everyone else

see theres always madness goin on. everyday. but people who dnt live/see it think it only happens when the media tell us it happens.
I was reading about that 11 y-o that got shot and in that area they said they have baaare shooting inidents and people getting killed by gunshots, but I guess we would have never known if it werent some 11 y-o getting killed. I also hear nuff of that stuff happens somewhere else (cant remember the area, may be Romford or Dagenham but thats just what I think). I also read about some White guys that did a revenge killing and murked one mans parents 'cause the man murked one of their bredrins.This is why I always question why they highlight so much when its Black-on-Black when there's White-on-White going on that we never hear about.Surely they would be balanced if it wasnt some agenda. But lets not turn this into a race topic, I was just putting my opinion out there.

basically if ya young and below the age of 21 ya in the group of lost youth even if ya bough up good cos so many foolish kids will drag you into it by just being around them its an epedemic thats gonna get much worse before it gets better its almost like being complete SNITCHor being a complete BAD BOY is the only safe route

who goes to that ice rink anyway, i lived in streatham for timeeeee and probo only went twice max in life. Streatham has become more hyped in the last i dont know ... been seeing bare incident witness board thingy's down streatham vale sides.
streatham has a decent ice hockey team there for a long time, tesco cant built there until they built another rink in south london for the team.

for real ive noticed this too, i swear its down to the infestation of more mali in the area, that park near St Lenords is full of them (im not even sending) but bbboyyy theres a bag of them just wonderin about, it gets even worse when prayer time is on, area is swarmed.Im not sure if its due to the generation of them growin up n becomin of age, or fresh ones off the boat. if its the first one then london is f*cked, cos them guys aint satisfied with havin 1 or 2 kids *kisses teet*