Sign in to follow this  
q-man1981

Iv got the new Pro Evo!!!

Ok, its prob not wat u think, but iv got the new J-League Winning Eleven 2007 game for the PS2. Jus wondered if anyone else has it? The new Fantasista mode is pretty big (start off as 17 yr old youth player in a career mode, playing as that individual, accepting or declining contracts from various clubs on the game)nearly 50 stadiumsnew player facesNational teams replaced by J-League teamsMore skilful computer A.IPlays very similar tho.

lmaochatin sh*t gets u no brownie pointsu have to come better than thatevidence beyond reasonable doubt

Yeah this isn't PES2008.It's just a Japanese only PES.We get PES before Japan get the new WE.
Other way round, Japan gets winning eleven bout 3 months earlier than europe gets pro evo every year. Iv got every Winning Elevn since WE4.

nah they did the PS2 graphics nicely I was surprisedPrefer them to the shiny plastic 360/ps3 onesBut xbox live and putting faces on the players is kinda winning me over

nah they did the PS2 graphics nicely I was surprisedPrefer them to the shiny plastic 360/ps3 ones
Definitely. Thought pro 6 on 360 looked too good. I know it sounds silly. Almost FIFA-ish.

f*ck havin it all jap tho u sud modd it so its in english thats what i did on the last 1

Other way round, Japan gets winning eleven bout 3 months earlier than europe gets pro evo every year. Iv got every Winning Elevn since WE4.
Not this year it's all changed.PES 2008 drops before the new WE11.We get it October they get it November/December.http://www.winningelevenblog.com/

f*ck havin it all jap tho u sud modd it so its in english thats what i did on the last 1
The one I have is 90% English. Pretty easy to get ur head round the other Jap stuff when u click around.

The one I have is 90% English. Pretty easy to get ur head round the other Jap stuff when u click around.
seen thats not bad then good look 4u if i had a ps2 id prob have it too