What is the most offensive thing someone has ever said to you?

Flat Eric

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because I let one guy go in front of me in a que in a supermarket (he had like 1 item, I had like 10!)...one old black bre behind me said:"How can you do that, you should go back and read about the slavery days"I turned around and said to him "who are you to tell me that?"...nuff onlookers, turned into one big scene, cause i was not having that talk...so i had to show him that he cant chat to me like he's my dadHe moved to another till after i caused a bit of a scene....i was pissed for the rest of the day...

Because I let one guy go in front of me in a que in a supermarket (he had like 1 item, I had like 10!)...one old black bre behind me said:"How can you do that, you should go back and read about the slavery days"I turned around and said to him "who are you to tell me that?"...nuff onlookers, turned into one big scene, cause i was not having that talk...so i had to show him that he cant chat to me like he's my dadHe moved to another till after i caused a bit of a scene....i was pissed for the rest of the day...
fairplay to ya, some people are stuck in the pasti can't think of the most offensive thing someone has said

I get called a coconut nuff time but friends and stuff (but I don't care).Was shouted at by a loud of white guys in a car as my friend and I crossed the road and they stopped for the red light and one of them said "f*cking pakis letting of your stink bombs" and they were all heckling. I'm not even Muslim.I went to grab a brick was gonna beef but my mate stopped me (which was the right thing because we were out numbered and would have got f*cked up).