McClaren - " I stumbled across vip2.co.uk "

Guest Its Me Bitches

Guest Its Me Bitches

Heskey recalled to England squadEngland coach Steve McClaren has called Wigan forward Emile Heskey into his squad for the Euro 2008 qualifiers against Israel and Russia.The Wigan striker won the last of his 43 caps against France at Euro 2004.McClaren watched the 29-year-old in action for Wigan at Newcastle on Saturday and subsequently requested his release from the Latics."I think he deserves to be recalled. We need his experience at this time," said McClaren on the FA's website."Emile is a player with a lot international experience and has played many times with Michael Owen in the past."He's been in good form for Wigan this season, he played very well against Sunderland and I saw him play well against Newcastle."While he has been out of the squad for a few years, I've spoken with [Wigan boss] Chris Hutchings who has been hugely impressed with him."Peter Crouch is suspended for Saturday's encounter with Israel at Wembley, while Wayne Rooney has been sidelined with a broken bone in his foot.Heskey has scored just five times in his 43 appearances at international level, but has been tipped for a recall after some powerful Premier League displays this season.And McClaren was keen to bring in some muscle up front after watching Owen impress when partnered with Mark Viduka and Shola Ameobi for Newcastle.The coach's other striking options for the game against Israel are Tottenham's Jermain Defoe, Andrew Johnson of Everton and Newcastle's Alan Smith - although there have been suggestions that winger Joe Cole could be used in a more attacking role.

Guest Its Me Bitches

big decsisionhes a lot better then smithc, crouch and johnson.....and has ben showing it this season with his performances since the back end of last seasonalso lost a lot of wieght...(i deleted yours coz mine was more positive)

You think Defoe will actually play a part this season other than 10 minutes off the bench when, by some chance, all of Keane, Berbatov and Bent aren't playing well? And you can't select a 4th choice striker for England. That would be a f*cking joke.
My mistake, thought you were speaking bout Bent.f*ck Defoe.I never wanna see him get 1min of action for Spurs again this year.

Rsonist why do you despise Defoe so?
2 years ago he was my favourite player.But over the last year and a half i have seen f*cking nothing from him, part from the odd selfish (good) goal.He doesnt play for the club, we coulda won numerous games last year if it wasnt down to his selfishness, he plays for himself.Couldnt give a f*ck about the club, after the Sunderland game, some piss Sunderland player came up to him, he smiled and shrugged then ran off down the tunnel. After the game yesterday, he shrugged again, and him and Jenas waltzed down the tunnel joking.He is a c*nt.