worst nightmare

arsenal 4 ever

Worst nightmare... ummm... seeing that same big f*ck off moth again tonight. I came home last night drunk, crawled into bed, was trying to focus on Pitch Black... I must of dozed off a little.. looked at the tv and the f*cker was sat on the screen. The fright alone knocked all the alcohol out of my system cos I was up looking for my slippers to chuck at it like i was sober. My slipper hit it, it fell but I can't find the c*nt. I'm so tense sat in my room now. lol.

I use to never mind spiders til I watched that film aracaphobia (sp) I use to pick them up and all sorts now I just stamp on them
Rah, the other day boooooy. You know the scene in that film when the spider tries to drop on someone in the shower, that actually happened to me. There was a spider on the wall when I got in the shower, I thought fine, I'll just keep an eye on it. The f*cker goes up onto the ceiling and goes above me.I had to jump out the shower all wet and sh*t and go get some tissue to dead it. Was overly limping when it was walking on the ceiling as well, like it could fall off at any minute.

Worst nightmare... ummm... seeing that same big f*ck off moth again tonight. I came home last night drunk, crawled into bed, was trying to focus on Pitch Black... I must of dozed off a little.. looked at the tv and the f*cker was sat on the screen. The fright alone knocked all the alcohol out of my system cos I was up looking for my slippers to chuck at it like i was sober. My slipper hit it, it fell but I can't find the c*nt. I'm so tense sat in my room now. lol.
lmao its waiting for you maybe in your bed or hiding waiting for you to close your eyes then bang

yeah just checked on it said lifetime someone told me a year just read this though that spiders drink from your eyes while ur asleep
i havent swallowed one yet..its one of the dumbest things ive ever heard. as for drinking from our eyes. WTF????? anyways, i have been fighting the war on spiders way before bush even thought about running for president.

Guest Scorpzz

Spiders are sick, a couple weeks back I was over tired and crawling into my bedtwo two's I pull back the covers and some blonks spider was just chillin there. It looked like some one highlighted it and made it bold it was HENCH. I had to kill it off.I now sleep in fear every night.