Sign in to follow this  
FACE OFF BEYOND

WHEN PEOPLE HAVE THEIR MYSPACE PROFILE TO PRIVATE

but why do they do iti mean i understand certain pics ie KIDS (which are always on show ill add) but i mean why would you have RANDOM pics on private but then have ya KIDS on ya page for the whole world to see.i was gonna do it so people couldnt just randomly see chicks im moving to but then i cut all that out as i dont have anyone on my page im doing sh*t with.but i really wanna understand the real reasons others do this

im not sure streets far be it for me to challenge ya supreme theory what if your a man thats dealing with a chick on myspace and you see all her page as your a friend what could she you or her be hiding then surely its not anything from each other.

Guest Vegeta
saves them and there pics from dirty old perverts such as yourself face off i thought thatg would be obivous
biggrin.gif

it means move on, and dont be pissed cos u aint getting some. they usually have at least one pic visible, so if u dont know her..she dont wanna know u. the end

Come like you're trying to understand some big bang theoryIsnt it a matter of preference?OK why to you set your myspace for everyone to see? "People see me, add me, msg me". That my man, is an attention beg.

exactly what i thought but i couldnt be arsed to challenge his theory his talk is truth still but considering that having profiles private is something that became more of a big thing of late it just shows more girls are rampingi always thought this but i just wanted to ventgirls with a private page = INVOLVED WITH MORE THEN ONE MAN in some way shape or formi could be wrong but so far from my findings this is what i believe

No. My misses aint the type to pay mind to scoical networking.Private myspace dont have to mean the person is creeping.Does that make my theory more valid than yours?
no it means pple can only go by their experiences

gets me vexed, same with bebo myspace is for people to add you and talk, so is bebo so why private themlike someone said. its long to add them jsut to see pics lol

I myself have it on private cos...I don't want people who I dont know to see my picturesI dont want people who i dont know to see my comments

I never got these private myspaces, coz 90% of these girls will accept your friend request anyway even if they dont know u

I myself have it on private cos...I don't want people who I dont know to see my picturesI dont want people who i dont know to see my comments
So if i add you now, you'll deny the request?