Sign in to follow this  
Sinister

Is there a tube strike on Monday?

On friday they said there is gonna be one, but now the mayor sayin' there probably ain't.This is gonna piss all over my day if there is.Anyone know?

Guest Badman Jones

How are they waste 'skins'?Last time I checked, It was you with the waste skin cuz.

Guest Radio Raheem
How are they waste 'skins'?Last time I checked, It was you with the waste skin cuz.
biggrin.gif

Hopefully, an excuses for me to be late But still the chick in Storms sig is grim the ginger one in the other bre's sig is ok

lmfaoyou're the one with the waste skin you knowohh sheetthat was funnybut yer for real I need to catch a train to farmland at 9 in the morning with luggage n sh*twtfthe tube best be in goodshape

i'll be f*cked if this 72 hour strike goes on. AS far as i know, its still on.On another note.f*ck calling these types of girls "Skins". sh*t label from a sh*t over hyped show about bandwagon cunts.

Guest Radio Raheem

Skin was joke, they called weed "spliff" and said "safe" to everything. They weren't very on point with the slang.

Guest Reggie
Negotiations to avert the proposed strike next week continue. Please continue to check this site for further updates.
Great

lmfaoyou're the one with the waste skin you knowohh sheetthat was funnybut yer for real the tube best be in goodshape

f*ck calling these types of girls "Skins". sh*t label from a sh*t over hyped show about bandwagon cunts.
according to the media, david beckham made plaits for men, and low rise jeans cool. deal wiv it.

poor ash. failed woefully at trying to get ur white rights defense in. next time.

according to the media, david beckham made plaits for men, and low rise jeans cool. deal wiv it.
well thats f*cking news to me

Guest Badman Jones
TFL is u
Do you even know Reggie? why you breddin him for? lol

Skin was joke, they called weed "spliff" and said "safe" to everything. They weren't very on point with the slang.
LOL get me' some party to go too '' SAFE '

Hope there isn't a strike, will f*ck up my plans if there is.SMH @ Ashman.

Ashman, why you going around hyping for? Why didn't you just answer man's question? I swear you just got a job for... Oh wait.My bad.