Sign in to follow this  
L

Your in a rave, bare gal about, dj's playing sick tunes

Would you take a sh*t in the club (toilets) or just call it a night and get a taxi home?For the pedants out there, no you didnt realise earlier you might need a sh*t, it just crept up on you and BAM

put 2 layers of tissue over the toilet seat...only den can u drop ur friends at da pooldisclaimer: i have not taken a sh*t in a rave, its jus a suggestion

DONT sit on the seat, stoop/crouch over the basin, BOMBS AWAY
standard ting some clubs dont even have tissue that pisses me off coz u need to go to the bar and ask for napkins then go back to the toilet

LOL eurgh, mid way skank you know...I have never needed a sh*t ona night out. I would do a sh*t in the club. Rags. Allow kakaing my nice underwear.

Well if it just crept up im sure it can be held in for a while..just gotta get through the hard part which is sucking it in..after that..lets dance!

Guest Scorpzz

Its a crouching over the toilet ting or putting tissue on the seat ting.No long, buss that sh*t then back to skanking.

LOL @ this situation. Either hold it in and 2 step against the wall, or just head to the toilet and let rip. Not about making yoruself uncomfrtable for anyone else.

LMAO @ this.ive never considered it going into a rave, but if i got sudden urges...boy depends how bad, if i feel i cant hold it in, and the toilet is decent and its not baitige, id deal wid it.i wouldnt wanna cut home jus for dat lol, but if der was no way i could do it der obviously i would.shitting before raving everytime, biggrin.gif

done this b4, cos before the club we all went out 4 a meal and i ate too much.bare drunkards bangin on the cubicle door 'OIIIII HURRY UP MAATTTEEEE'really distracted me

i actually have no idea what i would dopossibly go home, as the amount of toilet paper i would have to use to cover the toilet seat would be ridiculous

the thing with me tho, everytime i need 2 go for a sh*t in situations like this (when you just gotta be quick and subtle) i always end up being AGES, so id probably spend most of the night on the toilet anyway lol

Go to the toilet, crouch above the seat, release the ones that come straight away, and get back to skanking. The rest can wait till I get home.

plush club: do it in a flash, bare toilet paper tho, i leave any public toilet lookin like an andrex advert once i'm done, jus minus the puppiessh*t club: suck in, suck out, and repeat.