Your in a rave, bare gal about, dj's playing sick tunes

L

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's ridiculous to me how people get so squeamish about where they sh*t. You're just taking a sh*t. How nice do you expect it to be. Some people go on like royalty who need f*ckin marble toilets with rose petals scattered on the seat and a gold sink. Dropping a turd doesnt have to be some plush experience. Put some paper/napkins down and handle business. Damn.

Bwoy, if it has to be done like I once i had to go then:Find the best hygenly looking toilet.Get bare tissue & cover up the seat.Sit down but NOT fully like you would at home.Do your biz & wipe properly.Wash hands, drop a £1 or 2 to the African bradda, select & spray sum niceness.Go back out & RAVE IT UP.

Bwoy, if it has to be done like I once i had to go then:Find the best hygenly looking toilet.Get bare tissue & cover up the seat.Sit down but NOT fully like you would at home.Do your biz & wipe properly.Wash hands, drop a £1 or 2 to the African bradda, select & spray sum niceness.Go back out & RAVE IT UP.

goddz ul b raving with sh*t in ur batty cuz u no theres no sink in the cubicle 2 wet the tissuealso ur not guna b sitting on the seat comfy like u did at home so wiping will b awkward, worse less if they got that tracing paper tissue that cuts up ur arsehole loljust seems long 2me

goddz ul b raving with sh*t in ur batty cuz u no theres no sink in the cubicle 2 wet the tissuealso ur not guna b sitting on the seat comfy like u did at home so wiping will b awkward, worse less if they got that tracing paper tissue that cuts up ur arsehole loljust seems long 2me
Kmt about dodo in my battyI know what your saying but I've done it once & ALL WAS GOOD.The tissue wasn't tuff lolI DON'T THINK CERTAIN PPL HAVE FELT THE PAIN OF REEEEAAAAAAALLLY WANTING TO sh*t. IF YOU DID, YOU WON'T BE MAKING DEM COMMENTS LIKE 'I'll hold it' - 'I only sh*t at home' etc

let me tell u u dont know bout when my uncles wife poisened me and i mash up old kent road mcdonalds sewage system about never felt the need 2 sh*t but 4 it 2 just lick u soh, u have a good 10 mins at least 2 get out of therecant go bk and skank with ur criss outfit and bum fluff lol