Sign in to follow this  
Guest Its Me Bitches

Barcelona v Bilbao

Guest Its Me Bitches

1-0 Barca ronaldinho free kickpenalty for barca now henry won it

lol just made a topic too henry took out the keeper imo they got bumped & how they start the program 30 min in to the game some joke thing

Big up yourself for this topic..I'm looking on the Virgin Media guide and its supposed to be "sports adventure" on SS2Before this topic i was looking like "where the f*ck is the live spanish football" Safe.

Guest Its Me Bitches

henry is a c*nt you knowhe left his foot in for the keeper to bring him down but his knee ended up licking the keeper in the face.....coulda been very dangerous

Stat gimmie joke.I just clocked why he's posting some bitter posts. LOLDont worry about it, Henry's looking sick and your winning.... for now

Nothing to do with Henry, honestly I could careless his gone. Good luck to him.Soon as Bilbao get back into it the lino who is a looooooooooong way from the goal line, no idea how he saw it gives it.Then they get a man sent off.

Nothing to do with Henry, honestly I could careless his gone. Good luck to him.Soon as Bilbao get back into it the lino who is a looooooooooong way from the goal line, no idea how he saw it gives it.Then they get a man sent off.
how did they GET him sent off tho... was the ref not right behind him!! that ball was a goal.