Sign in to follow this  
Kurtis

Certain People Are Pissed

they should of brought in this law years ago still
Heard rumors they are gonna make club entry 21...!

If your 18 your still pissed lol.Smoking ain't good anyways, it's good their doing this.

club entry, smoking, drinking, gambling should all go up to 21that is one thing i rate the states for

Guest Radio Raheem
club entry, smoking, drinking, gambling should all go up to 21that is one thing i rate the states for
Nah allow not being able to hit a club and buy a beer at 20, like you're some child.Ill be making Ps buying cigs to youngers still, sellin dat cancer.

This has raised ID fraud in the states thoStill some man are pissed.Any youngers asking me to get them cigs from the shop are gettin cussed out.

Guest Radio Raheem
Any youngers asking me to get them cigs from the shop are gettin hustled out differently.

Nah allow not being able to hit a club and buy a beer at 20, like you're some child.Ill be making Ps buying cigs to youngers still, sellin dat cancer.
biggrin.gif:D

Yeah I heard they're changing alcohol to 21. I'm almost 21 but it's still a massive take in my eyes.I know it's 21 in America but kids grow up a lot faster over here IMO. Kids in America, to me, seem like at 18, they're just as naive, if not more naive than our average 16 year old.

the cigarette thing is good, it should have been that age from day onethe club entry thing doesn't bother me,bescause by the time the law is passed i'll be 21

When is this law being passed, ive heard rumors but no details...I refuse to go back to the fake ID days.

It's a shame I don't live near a school predominantly made up of white people. Would've made enough for a travelcard every morning.alsocan have a dramatic effect on your appearance and attractivenessmade me buss up

if they do alcohol they should jsut make it if youre born after 1990 then you have to be 21.

As a smoker this is a good thing in my view.It's a shitty disgusting habit and no one should try it, especially not get hooked on it like I am.At 16 people try it for the 'Badman' rebellious image and then are hooked by 18, raising the age to 18 will help because people are then mature enough not to start and get hooked in the first place.

trust me in the long run it will be better to change the drinking age to 21 and club entry u r always gonna get fake id's but when u r 21 U r a lil bit more sensible than u are at 18