Sign in to follow this  
Eduardo da Silva

With 5 games gone (for most clubs)

Has the league gone to plan so far for you?Of course it's only a few games in but Spurs and Manchester United are obviously lower than expected in the eyes of most.Arsenal are higher and Liverpool are about right I think.What you think?

Guest Its Me Bitches

ask me after 10 games and if its still similar ill let you know.

hol tite da ppl dat dis-regarded & laughed off Arsenal's title challengewho looks stupid now biggrin.gif

Guest Vegeta

I'm happy, although we shoud have beat Blackburn imo.We just need to keep this consistency and we'll be title challengers.

hol tite da ppl dat dis-regarded & laughed off Arsenal's title challengewho looks stupid now biggrin.gif
You can say that after 10 games if we're still up there. Not yet.

Guest I.B.Blackman
Hoping for more contributions from Chelsea, Liverpool, Man Utd and Spurs fans.
they have nothing constructive to say when it comes to praising arsenal

Guest Vegeta
they have nothing constructive to say when it comes to praising arsenal
lol

4/5 games is nothing to happy about or sad about.oct/nov will tell its own story. biggrin.gif but i did expect liverpool to be there or there abouts.

i know theres a hell of a long way to go, so dont wanna say to much. Liverpool and arsenal looking good though.

Guest the_truth_hurts

Obviously thought United would have started better, Didn't think chelsea could have dropped more than 3 at this stage, Man citys been a surprise and Newcastle have looked solid. Thought pool and Arsenal would get off to a good start. Tottenham have surprised me the most. Long way to go but a couple more losses in the next 5 games will kill off Uniteds, Spurs and Derbys season. Chelsea losing to Villa and United losing to City shows the strength of the premiership now.

The season has only just started so its hard to say Who's gona win the league n that. But Liverpool are looking like a strong team this year. Torres is sik. Untill Man United get a Target man up front they wont be top.

i know theres a hell of a long way to go, so dont wanna say to much. Liverpool and arsenal looking good though.

Yep as a man u fan i am disappointed but we will be stronger with Saha back (if he stays fit atleast until Rooney's return).