Anyone buying...

CRACKTRO

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Allow saying dead thread when you're an advertiser's dream.Most people on here would buy it just because it's a iPod.Everyone knows it's gonna be nice, cool and have better specs because it's new.You know it's going to be square with a click wheel.The only thing you don't know is the dimensions and specs that will enevitably be better than before.

Allow saying dead thread when you're an advertiser's dream.Most people on here would buy it just because it's a iPod.Everyone knows it's gonna be nice, cool and have better specs because it's new.You know it's going to be square with a click wheel.The only thing you don't know is the dimensions and specs that will enevitably be better than before.
Aite, fair enough, I retract my statement.It's just really annoying hearing about something interesting then having no information to go on.Safe for the release date info still.

my nano's hold button broke last week, and now it dont turn on unless i plug it into the computer afterreally annoying, gonna have to sell it on to my friend that does insurance scams (buys product with insurance, buys a faulty one and gives the faulty one back to the retailer thus getting a product half price)