EXPOSURE, EXPOSURE EXPOSURE!!!

Guest Badman Jones

Guest Badman Jones
00main1_02.jpgX FACTOR judge Sharon Osbourne is today exposed as a conniving schemer who was prepared to SABOTAGE the last series rather than lose a third time. In a revealing interview, Sharon's own brother David Arden finally tells all about the backstage war between the stars on Britain's favourite TV show. He reveals how bitter and vengeful Sharon: WAS PREPARED to WRECK last season's show by suggesting long-haired rocker Ben Mills quit just before the final. HARBOURS a deep and real hatred for boss Simon Cowell despite the fact he saved her nose-diving career, and SECRETLY got SACKED after the first series because she refused to stop taunting Simon with gay slurs or curb her bad behaviour. David said: "I've kept quiet for so many years, I've listened to the lies and the spin, the books, the TV shows and always wanted to set the record straight. READ: SHARON'S REVENGE POO MUCH FOR ELTON "I told myself I would do it but only when our dad Don had died. After Sharon refused to grant Dad's dying wish to be buried next to his wife Hope that was the straw that broke the camel's back. I knew the time was right to tell the truth. Then I read in a newspaper that a family member said, âDavid is dead to her'. I knew there was no turning back." On X Factor Sharon likes to pose as a caring, maternal mentor. On last year's show she looked after the over-25s. Her favourite appeared to be long-haired, husky-voiced Ben Mills. ViciousDavidâwho already knew Ben through a mutual friendâtold us: "Sharon started the show under pressure. She was really annoyed she'd lost two series in a row. She took it really personally, she never likes to lose at anything. "Simon and Louis (Walsh) had won one each and it dawned on her, halfway through the third series, Simon's girl Leona Lewis was the surefire winner and the Osbourne camp was going to lose yet again. "In front of the cameras Sharon looked like she was doing everything possible to encourage and guide Ben. But off screen it was a completely different story. Sharon was nothing short of a vicious bitch to Ben. She was telling everyone that he had âthe personality of a blackboard' and was a real bore. Ben regularly called me up at night, very upset by Sharon's appalling treatment. "He said things had all come to a head a few weeks before the final when all the acts were asked to record the winner's song. They wanted to be in a position to get the single out quickly, whoever scooped the vote. When Ben came to record his version he complained to Sharon that the song wasn't right for his voice. "But, rather than speak to Simon, she told Ben, âIt's all a set-up.' Which, of course, it isn't. "Sharon then went on a mission, seeing it as her chance to save face rather than lose a third time. Ben insists she expressly talked to him about quitting the show. That way she could claim Ben had walked off because of the row over the songâand that under other circumstances she WOULD have won. She could have declared, âMy artist was the best but was robbed.' READ MORE X FACTOR XCLUSIVES! "Ben was on lock-down during the series which meant he couldn't leave the contestants' house. But Sharon told him to fake a sore throat so he'd have get out to the doctor's. The producers couldn't say no to that. Brat"Instead the car took Ben for a private dinner at Sharon's house, away from TV cameras and her other stars. It was there, Ben said, that she really was pushing for him to quit. Ben said Sharon's attitude was, âIf I can't win, then I'll f*** the show!' She was behaving like the spoilt brat sister I've always known. But Ben was his own man and despite all the pressure from Sharon, he refused to walk. Ben told me what made matters even worse in his mind was the fact when Simon Cowell eventually got wind of his record concerns, he assured Ben the song would be changed to suit him. "Ben was happy about thatâbut Sharon was livid. Ben told me that from then on she froze him out. She gave him the coldest of shoulders. "Ben said she'd scream at him in rehearsals and then ignore him after the shows. Before he even sang a note he could tell he was in for trouble. "He told me she'd look at him as if he was a piece of dirt, with her top lip curled ready to berate him. Far from being an encouraging mentor, she made him feel worthless. It's all to his credit he got up and performed every week under this added stress. "Ben told me how in one rehearsal Sharon sniped at him, âYour hair looks f***ing terrible.' But on camera she'd coo on and on about his rugged looks and husky voice. Then out of vision she'd shout, âYou're not hitting the notes'. Ben said all of a sudden he could do no right. Sharon gave him no encouragement. He was in a nightmare. After the series he even tried to call Sharon to get some advice but she never bothered to call him back. "He just couldn't believe how nasty she was to him." X Factor fans are used to the sport of Sharon, who's been wed to rocker Ozzy 25 years, taking on TV's legendary Mr Nasty Simon Cowell. But brother David revealed how what began as two friends just faking feuds for the cameras turned into real hatred on 54-year-old Sharon's part before the end of series one. "Sharon absolutely LOATHES Simon Cowell," said David, 56. "She's told me she thinks he's an âarrogant and extraordinarily pompous know-it-all and egomaniac'. But most of all she resents his success. Sharon can't stand anyone being more successful than her. "Another thorn in her side is Simon is the star of the X Factor when she thinks SHE should be the undisputed centre of attention. "Sharon always goes for the jugular with her enemies. And that's what she sees Simon as, despite all he's done to restart her career after her US chat show flopped. Jibes"Outrageously she tells everyone he's gay. She claims he's âin the closet' and doesn't yet know he's homosexual, which is ridiculous. "And even though Simon has a beautiful girlfriend, Sharon would openly harangue and taunt him about it. That really wound him up. "Sharon told me that at the end of Series One Simon actually got her FIRED for her jibes and nastiness to him and the contestants. At the time Sharon was stunned and felt Simon had betrayed her. But amazingly, the producers persuaded Simon to give her a second chance as they loved the chemistry between the judges. "And within a few days she was back on board with a warning to behave. But she doesn't like anyone telling her what to do and STILL mouths off about Simon in private." Bigmouth Sharonâwho started her showbiz career as assistant to her rock mogul dad Don Arden âreturned to ITV with Simon, Louis Walsh and new judge Dannii Minogue for the fourth series of X Factor last month. But quietly spoken David believes this will be Sharon's last, as Dannii steals her limelight. "Sharon will hate Dannii," he said. "She's always had a problem with women who are better-looking than her. Already Dannii's stolen Sharon's thunder and the talking points have centred around the new girl and the return of Louis. Sharon is nowhere to be seen. "Even on the official PR photos she's been shoved to the back. That will annoy her extremely. "Based on past history and 50 years of living with Sharon I know she'll want Dannii out. She's had every good-looking woman working around her sacked within, max, three months. "Even when Sharon was working as a telephonist at her father's Jet Records company in the 70s she made sure any hot young thing was gone within days. "Even at school she always hung around with plainer girls to make herself look better. She always wants to be Queen Bee and won't let anything stand in her way. "But now Dannii's been such a hit it makes it easier for Sharon to be dropped. Simon must be aware of her feelings and what happened with Ben last time around. "Sharon's days are numbered. And it's all down to her own appalling behaviour." KNOW a story about a star? Text us on 63300, email newsdesk@notw. co.uk or phone 0800 279 3786 FREE. [email protected]

Guest Badman Jones

You lot are a lover for exposures boy.As soon as someone types "exposure" the topic is read by half the african population.You can tell who have no lives round ere.lmao