Slang Words/Phrases/Terms You Despise

Numero001

when people say free *insert hood rat scum* yet they did something proper demonic let them rot in jail about free even senseless murderers but should be free  just coz their your friend? fukk outta here.just reminds me how backward majority of black yutes/roadmen are tbh.

• Upvote 3

when people say free *insert hood rat scum* yet they did something proper demonic let them rot in jail about free even senseless murderers but should be free  just coz their your friend? fukk outta here.just reminds me how backward majority of black yutes/roadmen are tbh.

'dun knw free my brudda ____'

'whats he in for'

'attempted rape/rape'

lol

foh 

• Upvote 4

U SEEN THAT LIGHT SKIN GUY GOING ROUND INSTAGRAM WITH TEAR DROP UNDER HIS LEFT EYE

BARE WHITE TINGS SAYING 'OH YEAH MY MCM AND I WOULDNT SAY NO'

ALL STUFF LIKE THAT

WHEN I THINK HE WAS A RAPIST OR A MURDERER

Hes not white an hes not either of thos things an he is 10 outta fuckin 10 mate. Any girl would.dnt hate innit

Cah if there was a female criminal who was that hot the whole of vip would be goin mad over ar.

An pree is not slang its patois

FreE bla bla is not slang either

U SEEN THAT LIGHT SKIN GUY GOING ROUND INSTAGRAM WITH TEAR DROP UNDER HIS LEFT EYE

ALL STUFF LIKE THAT

I see bare guy hating at the same time

Talking bout he's been jail etc.... Then calling all girls slags

Ppl chat shit u na

• Upvote 3

ALL STUFF LIKE THAT

Hes not white an hes not either of thos things an he is 10 outta fuckin 10 mate. Any girl would.dnt hate innit

Cah if there was a female criminal who was that hot the whole of vip would be goin mad over ar.

Haven't seen such a defensive performance like that since the days of Maldini and nesta
  • Upvote 3

Real talk about the social media americanisms

More time it's some white person using it ironically as well

With regards to the topic pree is up there for me

Sounds so fuckin fruity

And piff is getting well tiresome these day

Banter/bants is a joke thing tho surely, even my white friends use it to slyly take the piss out themselves these days, don't take it too literally

ALL STUFF LIKE THAT

Hes not white an hes not either of thos things an he is 10 outta f*ckin 10 mate. Any girl would.dnt hate innit

he was arrested on fire arms charges and police said he was the most dangerous criminal in the area

but that's....

Guest freestacks

its not slang as such but anyone else hate when you go somewhere where blacks are a minority and people automatically start speaking in a faux patwa/street accent just because you are black. I remember back in the day i went to one party in essex and i dropped di swagger with di 110's and di old school winnie the pooh pouch and the people were like "is that where you keep your gun bredjin" smh

• Downvote 2

ALL STUFF LIKE THAT

I see bare guy hating at the same time

Talking bout he's been jail etc.... Then calling all girls slags

Ppl chat shit u na

trust me, seeing some weird posts about stay classy girls n this n that

some salty dark skinned niggas out there

nuttin rong with havin a good old pree, preein this website right now tbh

its not slang as such but anyone else hate when you go somewhere where blacks are a minority and people automatically start speaking in a faux patwa/street accent just because you are black. I remember back in the day i went to one party in essex and i dropped di swagger with di 110's and di old school winnie the pooh pouch and the people were like "is that where you keep your gun bredjin" smh

lol they did not rate you

• Upvote 3

mjlol.png
  • Upvote 2

ALL STUFF LIKE THAT

Hes not white an hes not either of thos things an he is 10 outta f*ckin 10 mate. Any girl would.dnt hate innit

he was arrested on fire arms charges and police said he was the most dangerous criminal in the area

but that's....

So what tho

Doesn't affect his beautiful face

ALL STUFF LIKE THAT

Haven't seen such a defensive performance like that since the days of Maldini and nesta

+

:lol:

dem solid italian defences there

mjlol.png

Dying.... ..

• Upvote 1

mjlol.png
pmsl

ALL STUFF LIKE THAT

but that's....

So what tho

Doesn't affect his beautiful face

i cudnt stop looking otha day 

mesmerized  

mixed race people are definitely the gods of this world

i dont think there is 1 RACE/CULTURE OR WHATEVER that does not like a mixed race man/woman

pretty amazing actually

slightly off topic but yes there is no way a straight man could despise light skin and curly hair.