Sign in to follow this  
Kate

Whos Single???

I've got a girlfriend!Nearly 3 and a half years - seems like MUCH longer though - ha ha!Nah jokes, i love her to bitz.An she's fit too! (which is helpful)ha ha!

Sorry, this 1's not up for grabs neither! Been with my lovely lady for just over 10 months now, going strong!!

G'wan chase!Cor - i remember 10 months - Honeymoon period that is !No rows and loads'a fun fun fun fun fun........Now it's all good but there's rows all the time..... An we don't go out as much - but when we do - i tend to get smashed to make up for it!

Im not sure what I am. Dont wanna jinx it by saying im with someone so for now, until I know exactly whats going on...I'm single.

aawww, poor desperate tipper - so what hapenned to girls throwing themselves at ya! I thought MC's got all the girls..... obviously not...

aawww, poor desperate tipper - so what hapenned to girls throwing themselves at ya! I thought MC's got all the girls..... obviously not...
mcs do get alot of attention.... but then again so do DJS

But the difference is - MC's try steal the show so everyone knows who they are and they recognise them when they're out - DJ's don't get that as much!

But the difference is - MC's try steal the show so everyone knows who they are and they recognise them when they're out - DJ's don't get that as much!
yea i spose that is true... but i pay just as much attention to djs....

When u know who they are......

A VERY GOOD REASON TO STAY SINGLE.............pic31329.gif

It has its lonely moments but on the whole I prefer being single. The only thing I miss is cuddles but I get loads off my girls so its cool.