What is the hardest game you've played?

Gundam

Ever played a game that was on some next level of difficulty.Swear some games just made me thought "f*ck this game"Not so much any of the new games but back in the day there was some pretty hard to beat games.Can't think of any at the moment, but will come back later.

That street fighter game on the xbox live arcade: Street Fighter II Turbo Hyper Fighting..... f*cking bare hard and its on the EASIEST difficulty.(ZERO stars!!)... I went mad when I couldnt finish it.... apparently though its based on the arcade version so its meant to be a "Quarter Trap"... the xbox D-pad doesnt help as well.Mario Charged Strikers...the Crystal Cup matches are hard

Guest I.B.Blackman
ronaldos football game on ps1the easy mode was like playing max stars on pro
Ive just thought of one that i found hard, And it was one Mortal Kombat game i had on the Sega Saturn, could never beat the final bosses it was rock hard.
i remember dat ronaldo gamewas showermay i add spartan total warrior (not the 300 one)got to the last boss n cud not do it

Viewtiful Joe... the last level is all of the previous bosses one by one (no gaps or saves in between)....still havent got past the 2nd guy.Original Doom... on Nightmare (the hardest difficulty), monsters move and attack twice as fast, enemy projectiles move up to 50% faster, and monsters constantly respawn... on the xbox 360 port, theres an achievement to finish one level on that difficulty... I just breezed straight to the end

That street fighter game on the xbox live arcade: Street Fighter II Turbo Hyper Fighting..... f*cking bare hard and its on the EASIEST difficulty.(ZERO stars!!)... I went mad when I couldnt finish it.... apparently though its based on the arcade version so its meant to be a "Quarter Trap"... the xbox D-pad doesnt help as well.Mario Charged Strikers...the Crystal Cup matches are hard
bluuddd.i was playing that game the other day..arcade mode. Didnt even know what difficulty it was but I was STRUGGLING..I finished it in the end, just gotta play so much smarter. Then I went to see what difficulty it was and I see EASIEST. I try get brave and put it on hardest..believe I didn't get past the first character.

Alex the f*cking kidd on the master system was alot! The days of no memory card meant tryin to do a sly one of switchin off the tv, but leavin the console on while u went to school, so you could continue when u got back.Arrgghh i swear ONCE i got to what i think was the final bit but i didnt knw about jumpin onthe squares in squence, so silly f*ckin me listen to my sister about "try jumping on the ghost" kmt last kife aswell! controller got DDDASSSSSSSHED!