Purple E3 ?????

Dj Rosso

Oiiiiiiii Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!! These peeps sent me an email this morning telling me of deepbeats sister forum so I thought I'd check it out biggrin.gif Yeah Copyrights will be loving it. Yet another packed out, sweltering hot night at Copyright ! (I've just recovered from the last one)Ahh it's a shame about purples, it's a nice little venue.

Nice site, I'll be spreading the word !!!  Yeah me an si are Kool, you'll have to pop round he has some new tunes which are very good (new one with J.deep an scratchy, that even I like).I never knew you were on flashback, I'll have to listen in to ya show, my tapes of you are a little old now  !!! :wink:
Yeah Kronik was telling me about that tune gonna have to come check it out ..yeah been on here for a year now its flown by haha yeah lock in get some up to date tapes :wink: excl.gif

Due to the unexpected close of Purple E3,Reminisce & Nookie this Saturday 20th August will now be held at Eros (Enfield) with Old Skool legends Ratpack + Wesley J, Supplier, Craze, Kofi B + morẹ̉8 all night 9-3ammore info: 07944949540Radio adverts/flyers/boards all now changed