Weekend plans

LuLu

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Getting ready because I'm taking my son to the park. Then maybe buy a DVD to watch tonight.Tomorrow, going North West, catch up with my girlies, return my mums carpet cleaner, have a roast at my dads, oh and I should drop in and see my sister, to collect my goodies she always gets me from the states... 5 boxes of Lucky Charms, some Froot Loops, some Harajuku and L.A.M.B clothing and a few pairs of Vans are waiting for me. Can't wait. Woo.
Arent you going to meet Ashman?Or are you guys officially over and youre a free agent!

had some shitty nightbought 5 smirnoffs and didnt drink one of theeven mixed it with my K.A aswelldidnt drink none of that eithersome wasteman movements. . .
Why?
bought 2 for myselfcousins and his chick wanted onewent and bought a next 2ended up mixing one with the K.A and giving the other to some next chick with usand got pissed off and didnt drink the K.Anow im pissed cah i want my smirnoffcant be assed to go off license right nowi feel like the biggest spengand top that with riding push bike through brixton to tulse hilllooooong

i dunno mani confuse even myself with what i do and say moretimei deserved a slap for playing jim jones tonight thoughand coming home sober and cleanednot even second hand weed smoke
and it wasnt even that eitheri dunno though i just was in a generally good mood when i left outgenerosity got me bored and i just lost all interest in getting licked off tonightmaybe next weekor during the week