Bang Bang, Asthma gang

Yung Fly + Flashy

Who's a Asthma sufferer here?How long you had it?How bad is it?What kind of inhaler do you use?I know my Asthma gonna come back soon, dreading it. It always gets bad in the winter coz the cold makes my air waves get tight two jumpers and a scarf is me from October onwards
lol i had asthma throughout primary school i had the BIG pump and the inhaler.you push the inhaler three times then you suck up the air.inhalerByNickwinch.jpgi cant find the picture of the big pump ii had, but you hold it with two hands and its HUGE lolI fought my asthma, i did endurance sports throughout school and was the best in southwark for 2 years straighti beat all the boys AND all the girls!! take that! asthma!bang bang 800m gang

Had it since I was 2. Used to be out of control but about 6 months ago I go put on a new inhaler called Symbicort. 470_asthma_health.jpgIt's sick. Use my blue one like once a month now.Had to go to hospital once when I was younger from an attack. Apart from that they've been fairly minor. Still had to get up during the night sometimes fighting to breathe when I was young. Mum had to draw for thelargespacer.jpgWho knows about the doctor always making you use...wl82.jpg