Sign in to follow this  
LITTLE LISA

THE NEW SITE

OI OI ROSSO .................... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
you croydon drunkhead lol

haha, yea this site is loooking wicked.... BIG UP 99.3... :D
post a picture....

YEAH THATS WHAT I WANTED TO KNOW WHEN IT WAS ALL UP AN RUNNIN PROPER ALSO WHEN ARE WE GOING TO SEE SOME PICTURES OF ALL YOU DJ'S??????? YOU KEEP ON AT US LISTNERS 2 PUT OUR PHOTOS UP YET THERE AINT ANY OF YOU LOT COME ON GUYS DONT BE SHY!!!!!!!!!

haha, yea this site is loooking wicked.... BIG UP 99.3... :D
post a picture....
its in the album..... :D - listeners pics!
where have youi been all my life, just had a look :wink:

haha! i seen u loads of times! ive spoke to ya b4 too, wen u was with that guy from aylesbury... (zimmer i think... cant remember!!!) sorry!!!

haha! i seen u loads of times! ive spoke to ya b4 too, wen u was with that guy from aylesbury... (zimmer i think... cant remember!!!) sorry!!!
lmfao ahhahahahaahah @ zimmer.Glimmer :wink: I actually cant remember you, what was we talking about, your eyes?

haha, yea the eyes! JOKER!!after i wrote zimmer, i actually remembered it was glimmer!! haha! limmer was chatting to me sis, about his bday bash.... saying we shud go ... blah blah blah! and then we was standing near you, and u was just asking where were from? how we were getting all the way back to fulham and that.... nothing too exciting! haha

haha, yea the eyes! JOKER!!after i wrote zimmer, i actually remembered it was glimmer!! haha! limmer was chatting to me sis, about his bday bash.... saying we shud go ... blah blah blah!  and then we was standing near you, and u was just asking where were from? how we were getting all the way back to fulham and that.... nothing too exciting! haha
cool.

afroman was a woman?

I hope not, that could be due to some cross wires when it came to the merge between the hacked board to the existing board.