Apache

Was it O.Man talking about this the other day?....Do you believe it'll be the end of the world as we know it?The Sun will be shifting it's magnetic poles and disrupt earths climate with it's energy.The weather is already f*cked these days and it's only getting worse.December 21st 2012 seems to be a very significant date.
NA BLUD THE WEATHERS ONLY f*ckED IN ENGLANDBT I DONT NO MAYBE THE WORLD WILL END BT IF IT DOES................................ sh*t HAPPENS

Was it O.Man talking about this the other day?....Do you believe it'll be the end of the world as we know it?The Sun will be shifting it's magnetic poles and disrupt earths climate with it's energy.The weather is already f*cked these days and it's only getting worse.December 21st 2012 seems to be a very significant date.
NA BLUD THE WEATHERS ONLY f*ckED IN ENGLANDBT I DONT NO MAYBE THE WORLD WILL END BT IF IT DOES................................ sh*t HAPPENS
I'm sure the Tsunami victims in Thailand and the New Orleans Hurricane victims agree biggrin.gif

the thing is if it is going to happen it already has happened. you get me. and no one can live a prosperous life under that, and whats the point of showing the world a destruciton which is inevitable because of the fear of what will come, yet at the same time if everyone believed this than the worl dwould face the same destruciton because people would go crazy

i remember watchin that show sayin how the magnetic pole shift was well over duei do believe war is comin, im not gna lie im scared, bare sh*t i wanna do b4 the endi dnt kno anyfin about 2012 that ain too long awaybut u kno what it makes no sense y they want the olympics in london, i bet they are usin it as a mask to build baare underground tunnels so "them man" can hide or woteva they plan to do

the thing is if it is going to happen it already has happened. you get me. and no one can live a prosperous life under that, and whats the point of showing the world a destruciton which is inevitable because of the fear of what will come, yet at the same time if everyone believed this than the worl dwould face the same destruciton because people would go crazy
but the trick is, no one believs do they?

im f*ckin moved man, is it the drink is it the weed i don't knowcheck out this sh*t i been studying in english, this sh*t astounds me the depth of conciousness and perspective that is availableMutabilityby: Percy Bysshe Shelley We are the clouds that veil the midnight moon; How restlessly they speed, and gleam, and quiver,Streaking the darkness radiantly!--yet soon Night closes round, and they are lost forever:Or like forgotten lyres, whose dissonant strings Give various response to each varying blast,To whose frail frame no second motion brings One mood or modulation like the last.We rest.--A dream has power to poison sleep; We rise.--One wandering thought pollutes the day;We feel, conceive or reason, laugh or weep; Embrace fond foe, or cast our cares away:It is the same!--For, be it joy or sorrow, The path of its departure still is free:Man's yesterday may ne'er be like his morrow; Nought may endure but Mutability.------------------------------------------------71. Hymn to Intellectual BeautyBy Percy Bysshe Shelley (1792–1822) ITHE AWFUL shadow of some unseen Power Floats though unseen among us,—visiting This various world with as inconstant wing As summer winds that creep from flower to flower,— Like moonbeams that behind some piny mountain shower, 5 It visits with inconstant glance Each human heart and countenance; Like hues and harmonies of evening,— Like clouds in starlight widely spread,— Like memory of music fled,— 10 Like aught that for its grace may be Dear, and yet dearer for its mystery. IISpirit of BEAUTY, that dost consecrate With thine own hues all thou dost shine upon Of human thought or form,—where art thou gone? 15Why dost thou pass away and leave our state, This dim vast vale of tears, vacant and desolate? Ask why the sunlight not for ever Weaves rainbows o’er yon mountain-river, Why aught should fail and fade that once is shown, 20 Why fear and dream and death and birth Cast on the daylight of this earth Such gloom,—why man has such a scope For love and hate, despondency and hope? IIINo voice from some sublimer world hath ever 25 To sage or poet these responses given— Therefore the names of Demon, Ghost, and Heaven, Remain the records of their vain endeavour, Frail spells—whose uttered charm might not avail to sever, From all we hear and all we see, 30 Doubt, chance, and mutability. Thy light alone—like mist o’er mountains driven, Or music by the night-wind sent Through strings of some still instrument, Or moonlight on a midnight stream, 35Gives grace and truth to life’s unquiet dream. IVLove, Hope, and Self-esteem, like clouds depart And come, for some uncertain moments lent. Man were immortal, and omnipotent, Didst thou, unknown and awful as thou art, 40Keep with thy glorious train firm state within his heart. Thou messenger of sympathies, That wax and wane in lovers’ eyes— Thou—that to human thought art nourishment, Like darkness to a dying flame! 45 Depart not as thy shadow came, Depart not—lest the grave should be, Like life and fear, a dark reality. VWhile yet a boy I sought for ghosts, and sped Through many a listening chamber, cave and ruin, 50 And starlight wood, with fearful steps pursuing Hopes of high talk with the departed dead. I called on poisonous names with which our youth is fed; I was not heard—I saw them not— When musing deeply on the lot 55Of life, at that sweet time when winds are wooing All vital things that wake to bring News of birds and blossoming,— Sudden, thy shadow fell on me; I shrieked, and clasped my hands in ecstasy! 60 VII vowed that I would dedicate my powers To thee and thine—have I not kept the vow? With beating heart and streaming eyes, even now I call the phantoms of a thousand hours Each from his voiceless grave: they have in visioned bowers 65 Of studious zeal or love’s delight Outwatched with me the envious night— They know that never joy illumed my brow Unlinked with hope that thou wouldst free This world from its dark slavery, 70 That thou—O awful LOVELINESS, Wouldst give whate’er these words cannot express. VIIThe day becomes more solemn and serene When noon is past—there is a harmony In autumn, and a lustre in its sky, 75Which through the summer is not heard or seen, As if it could not be, as if it had not been! Thus let thy power, which like the truth Of nature on my passive youth Descended, to my onward life supply 80 Its calm—to one who worships thee, And every form containing thee, Whom, SPIRIT fair, thy spells did bind To fear himself, and love all human kind.

The Sun's current main sequence age, determined using computer models of stellar evolution and nucleocosmochronology, is thought to be about 4.57 billion years.The Sun is about halfway through its main-sequence evolution, during which nuclear fusion reactions in its core fuse hydrogen into helium. Each second, more than 4 million tonnes of matter are converted into energy within the Sun's core, producing neutrinos and solar radiation; at this rate, the Sun will have so far converted around 100 Earth-masses of matter into energy. The Sun will spend a total of approximately 10 billion years as a main sequence star.The Sun does not have enough mass to explode as a supernova. Instead, in 4â5 billion years, it will enter a red giant phase, its outer layers expanding as the hydrogen fuel in the core is consumed and the core contracts and heats up. Helium fusion will begin when the core temperature reaches around 100 MK, and will produce carbon and oxygen, entering the asymptotic giant branch of a planetary nebula phase in about 7.8 billion years, during which instabilities in interior temperature lead the surface of the sun to shed mass. While it is likely that the expansion of the outer layers of the Sun will reach the current position of Earth's orbit, recent research suggests that mass lost from the Sun earlier in its red giant phase will cause the Earth's orbit to move further out, preventing it from being engulfed. However, Earth's water will be boiled away and most of its atmosphere will escape into space. The increase in solar temperatures over this period is sufficient that by about 500-700 million years into the future, the surface of the Earth will become too hot for the survival of life as we know it.
This may have something to do with the end of the world.Interesting read. Dnt be lazy.