90's Kids.

Roots

Just because you were born in '96 doesn't mean you're a 90's kid.*You're a 90's kid if:If you remember watching Doug, Ren & Stimpy and Pinky and the Brain.If You remember reading "Goosebumps".If you just cant resist finishing this... "In west philadelphia born and raised..." *sings*.Add your own.© This thread was inspired by Weebz.

• Downvote 1

f*ck i watched all those shows in my teens through the 90swho remembers the Australian kid showsPugwall etc
OH sh*t hahau remember the oddysy or however u spel itwhen that boy was in a coma and was in some mad mad world in his dreams
you are a sick guy!!!I've been trying to tell people about this and no-one I mean NO-ONE remembers it.Started to think I was imagining it...

f*ck i watched all those shows in my teens through the 90swho remembers the Australian kid showsPugwall etc
OH sh*t hahau remember the oddysy or however u spel itwhen that boy was in a coma and was in some mad mad world in his dreams
you are a sick guy!!!I've been trying to tell people about this and no-one I mean NO-ONE remembers it.Started to think I was imagining it...
THANK YOU!!! SOMEONE!!SAME ASNO ONE remembers it. and when i look online to show them. i cant find anything.

there's pure but it's been done pure times before.bullboy shoes ( "is what you need! get the power! on your feet!" )mr blobby.pogszappers (sour candy)going on bike rides with all the people from your area (if you lived on an estate)the big green 78 bus (before it changed to the small buses)spice girlspj & duncangirls - playing 'sisters' in the playground..........

THANK YOU!!! SOMEONE!!SAME ASNO ONE remembers it. and when i look online to show them. i cant find anything.
LOL I remember that!I used to HATE it, just like i HATED 'Queens Nose' on BBC errgh.who rememberes reading;ANIMORPHS ?PAUL JENNINGS BOOKS ?