Vip2 MTM's: Men that sleep with men

VENOM

Have you been reprogrammed brother we should have a venom roast like the hoff and Charlie did

you've used the wrong terminology in regards to this thread, he will get excited.

• Upvote 2

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

why am i doing this? well cos the world needs bitches like me

Pmsl

yes i baitly sleep with guys and i have also had steady girlfriends, i do not act like i dont but i dont also have to bait my current more used user name..

WTF

Fruity f*ck How u flap around like u do with that on ur grb???

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Come on venom u self hating homosexual what u got 2 say for urself then?

Hopefully this will be enough for the closet dweller to permanently do one and kick this year off nicely

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

He tried casually dropping msn as 'men seeking men' the other week I called him out and he comes with some bs about being a medical term

Only thing worse than a batty man is an undercover battyman shits disgusting

Don't wanna ever see this bitch running his d*ck sucking gums to anyone on this forum again tbh

yo but i swear everyone else got exposed aswell

he never actually exposed anyone, just himself

no evidence, no screenshot, nothing.

lol@ loss margins and justin making noise.

justin you cant even send for anyone properly ur just a neek.

i know i been cussing you for the last 3 yrs about your neekiness, every time i read ur sends i just cringe but no i have no rage for jews, just zionists.

profit margins...another angry c*nt who couldn't make any sense in reasonable discussion how can this be my exposure thread?? >

______>>>>>>>Venom

Came on the forum introducing himself as a gay then denies it

Says he's gonna expose some guys and doesn't

Stole someone's identity and then got baited

Reinvented himself as some pro black truth bringer

Evidence of him saying he's gay resurfaces so says it was an exaggeration

• Upvote 4

He had some picture of a mixed race brudda as his avi saying it was him.

Someone on here happened to know the guy who's picture he was using and upped screenshots of the FB convo of the guy saying he doesn't use this site if I remember rightly.

• Upvote 3

yeah, the c*nt was telling guys to link up to fight him while he was using a next guys name and picture.

some d*ckhead manoeuvre.

• Upvote 1

He had some picture of a mixed race brudda as his avi saying it was him.

Someone on here happened to know the guy who's picture he was using and upped screenshots of the FB convo of the guy saying he doesn't use this site if I remember rightly.

Lolwut?

Link to thread?

The user Jmoney on here said he knew the pics Venom had been using, and it was a guy he knew from Gloucester, Ben something. Asked said breh on facebook, do you use Vip2, the answer was 'whats vip2', posted screenshots, and it was found that it wasn't him.

Jmoney was himself exposed in a much worse fashion, for pictures that actually were him, so this was all swiftly forgotten about.

His sacrifice will not be forgotten though.

The user Jmoney on here said he knew the pics Venom had been using, and it was a guy he knew from Gloucester, Ben something. Asked said breh on facebook, do you use Vip2, the answer was 'whats vip2', posted screenshots, and it was found that it wasn't him.

Jmoney was himself exposed in a much worse fashion, for pictures that actually were him, so this was all swiftly forgotten about.

His sacrifice will not be forgotten though.

:lmao: