Sign in to follow this  
Babyface

Rosso & Twister

Yes you know this, I was sitting on the roof on my luch break, did not want to come back into this damned office..Im cool mate, actually quite cold as the air con is on in here..

Air con aint the best up here ..got the fan going !! Im fallin asleep its so dead !! Lucky i took a two hour lunch  biggrin.gif
I feel the same!!!

i feel so soryr for you all...ive bin in my lil bikkni all day swimming around and oiling my self up and sunbathing umm.. eating strawberrys and ice cream and melon...umm...its great biggrin.gif sorry xxx hehe couldnt resist

Its not fair.You lot get two hour lunches and I'm only just having my lunch.  biggrin.gif
I only get 45mins lunch @ 1pm :cry: But then I get a 15min break @ 10:30, and then again @ 3pm :D

Its not fair.You lot get two hour lunches and I'm only just having my lunch.  biggrin.gif
I only get 45mins lunch @ 1pm :cry: But then I get a 15min break @ 10:30, and then again @ 3pm :D
haha like being back at school with them breaks !! :D

haha like being back at school with them breaks !! :D
for real!

S'all good! In fact I take as many breaks as I wish really, I'm the Manager of the Graphics Studio 'n' I'm the only person in the Dept. My own Boss biggrin.gif

haha wicked... nah i get an hour for lunch, and im allowed a break in the day as ofte as i want, as long as i dont take too long on each break... i usually take like 5 mins every hour! haha

Mmmm......let me guess............Fag break?
nope... i dont smoke.... just a few if i o out... im just a social smoker really.... dont smoke in the week

One of my mates is like that, just a 'social smoker'. Why bother?I bet you're one of those peeps that go for a 10min sh*t break every hour, so by the end of the day you've sat on the loo for 1 hour 10 mins not working! biggrin.gif

One of my mates is like that, just a 'social smoker'. Why bother?I bet you're one of those peeps that go for a 10min sh*t break every hour, so by the end of the day you've sat on the loo for 1 hour 10 mins not working!  biggrin.gif
i only smoke, cause after i had a couple drinks i fancy 1... usually on a night out ill have about 5... so im not tooo bad... nah uually i just take a break, and check the builders with their shirts off.... :roll: