Sign in to follow this  
Uncle Larry

Jeremy Fucking Kyle....

.... Seriously, how much more of this poxy show will they show.Its f*cking sh*t, same ol same ol stories.... trailer trash, and idiot imagrant arsehole.. plus including the silly jamo's & af's that make up the idiot panels.Its a waste of tv money & time.. id rather watch Loose Woman anyday.!

there'll stop showin it when the mumsies that stay at home stop watchin it, those kinda women love that sh*t.to me it jus comes like trisha with a new presenter nothing new really

yea innit i didnt even notice it wasnt trisha strait away..it is shiit but its easy viewing daytime tv is aint worth botherin with neway, jus put the radio on innit

there'll stop showin it when the mumsies that stay at home stop watchin it, those kinda women love that sh*t.to me it jus comes like trisha with a new presenter nothing new really
thats true i watch it when i wake up just cause its on.........THE WORST 1 IS GMTV THEM DUMB PRESENTERS......... biggrin.gif

I'm always at work anyway...But when i did take a day off and watched...the show was just a huge rip-off and so predictable.

if jeremy Kyle ever try talk 2me like that on tv or off its a stright leng down bisnes man goes on like hes hench all time ,Fully grown man cryin on his show does make me laff stil

he goes on like a prick.i swear, da times ive watched it, he aint even helped.

Guest Nicky_T

tipper still moanin about anything he can....... nothing changes around ere.