Discuss this legendary quote from RWD

Guest Ryan

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've not met any1 from hereand definitly DONT intend to so that quote is wrong in my eyes
What u saying tho reckless. You kool?In fact... PM's b.P dot H.
nah mate
Oh seen...*Gets rape goggles and gloves**

95% is high, especially as we've got such a low percentage of females round here anyway.But I would say about 80% of people on this site have met someone off here but necessarily on a sexing vibe.
I'm telling you, the percentage is HIGHER.
Sky high
Meeting someone and jamming... thn meeting someone and f*cking are two VERY different things though.
To even get to that stage means you're having it in PM's. Exchanging msn/numbers etc. Which goes against EVERYTHING you girls say main screen.You just duppied yourself. Why should I believe you girls NOW?-----------------------------------------------------------------------I swear down if I see anymore "Goody twoshoes" type posts or lies i'm gonna start talking other peoples business (I don't give a fuck if you told me to keep it secret guys).And am I supposed to commend girls that say they DON'T DO THIS? Like say that puts you on a peddlestool and makes you WIFEY MATERIAL? biggrin.gif Them times I was saying this quote on RWD I was linking a RWD female, whilst talking to one other in PMs while face off was moving to one other on the phone.Most of you girls fucking lie, point i'm making is the real mandem from RWD don't give two shits coz when we up our pics in PM's and send bars the phone number gets sent quicker than quoting me and typing out "lol".

i've not met any1 from hereand definitly DONT intend to so that quote is wrong in my eyes
What u saying tho reckless. You kool?In fact... PM's b.P dot H.
nah mate
Show her your pic, and bars her. She'll have it if she likes what she sees. Just tell her you won't show anyone innit.
LMAOHow said it aint happened from before g... You cant trust these females yasimi.Plus... The rape gloves came out and the adress ahs been written down... Its too late.

95% is high, especially as we've got such a low percentage of females round here anyway.But I would say about 80% of people on this site have met someone off here but necessarily on a sexing vibe.
Sky high
Meeting someone and jamming... thn meeting someone and f*cking are two VERY different things though.
To even get to that stage means you're having it in PM's. Exchanging msn/numbers etc. Which goes against EVERYTHING you girls say main screen.You just duppied yourself. Why should I believe you girls NOW?
WHO are u really talkin to apart from xrecklessreally?generalisin out ur arse

Sky high
To even get to that stage means you're having it in PM's. Exchanging msn/numbers etc. Which goes against EVERYTHING you girls say main screen.You just duppied yourself. Why should I believe you girls NOW?
Yea who are you aiming this at... I have never once said I havn't linked anyone off rwd/vip2.

Sky high
Yea who are you aiming this at... I have never once said I havn't linked anyone off rwd/vip2.
Denyin me like that Yea.When man bought you a steak meal too.'scool yea.