Mods needed

Uncle Larry

Basically mods are needed to keep the forums in tact. to increase the forums topics and get people talking in various parts of the room.... need a nice flow of new topics daily and the talking between people stepped up. once people see other users talking they will join in and forums will get popular.if any of you are up for this drop me a message in here or ina pm and ill sort asap

UK Garage - General - Soppy Sods - Any really.Although I aint much of a sports person or a D'nB or hip hop head - apart from that anything.

UK Garage - General - Soppy Sods - Any really.Although I aint much of a sports person or a D'nB or hip hop head - apart from that anything.
ok ive got u down for general room.i have plans for the otheres. plus the key is to get general the busiest room on the site, then everything else will flow.your bottom left of the screen u will see 3 buttonsthyare your mod tools.one spilts topics into two. thats used if a topic goes off topic and you want to spilt the other coments into a new topic. another is to lock a topic if it goes pear shapped and people start being silly, which i dont really expect to happen on here to be honest. and another will totally delete a topic if need be.when making topics you will be able to make them as stickies or anocements, you will see this option when actually making a new topic. and you have permissions to edit users topics in the room you mod !!! lmfao, hidden rooms are not in placfe yet but will be soon and u will have access to these once are up and in place.any problems pm me

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...