Black The Ripper

kr.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Wavy Davy

hard from dayanyone gt that first mixtape? cnt member the namebut that was HARDrated man frm them times coz i missed his axe days was never payin attention

hard from dayanyone gt that first mixtape? cnt member the namebut that was HARDrated man frm them times coz i missed his axe days was never payin attention
There you go
http://rapidshare.com/files/133849079/Black_The_Ripper_-_Black_Is_Beautiful.rar.html

Unfortunately it's all track 1,2 etc.I'll try and hook you up with the tracklisting soon

Guest Wavy Davy
There you go
http://rapidshare.com/files/133849079/Black_The_Ripper_-_Black_Is_Beautiful.rar.html

Unfortunately it's all track 1,2 etc.I'll try and hook you up with the tracklisting soon

badman dnt need tracklistsafe 5 is hard still

hated it not my vibe at all... used to be my favorite emcee in 05 not feeling any of his new sh*t apart from that rude kid tune... but still he fell off... if afro samurai is a flop im giving up on himi swear hes changed the name for this mixtape lik 3 times already
Nah Black Magic is the CD i think you're talking about That's being held back to the end of the year Afro Samurai is a new original mixtape

hated it not my vibe at all... used to be my favorite emcee in 05 not feeling any of his new sh*t apart from that rude kid tune... but still he fell off... if afro samurai is a flop im giving up on himi swear hes changed the name for this mixtape lik 3 times already
Nah Black Magic is the CD i think you're talking about That's being held back to the end of the year Afro Samurai is a new original mixtape
oh seen, why the hell is he taking the piss with black magic and bringing out half arsed mixtapesafro samurai best be good or im going to totally lose intrest in the guy

• 3 weeks later...

After the success of Summer Madness, Black The Ripper returns with his latest work, Afro Samurai, which is set to do big things, so grab it while you can! support and cop it here: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=320289039578Always Official! Never Bootleg! Cheapest Price On the Net! 100% Ebay Feedback! Next Day Shipping!15c0_1.JPGTracklisting1.SKIT 12.INTRO (GOODCHILD PRODUCTION)3.DEFINATELY (EVO PRODUCTION FT ONYX)4. MY LYRICS ARE FOREVER (SMASHER PRODUCTIONS)5.SKIT 26.ALL I NEED (FT REMSON)7.SKIT 38.SWEAR DOWN (FT JEEDAY JAWS AND FIRE)9.ROUND AND ROUND (BADABEATS PRODUCTION FT ONYX)10.ARE YOU STUPID? (RUDEKID PRODUCTION)11.TURN ON (BADABEATS PRODUCTION FT LAUTY)12.KISSING AND FONDLING13.SKIT 414.IN MY MIND (K - NITE PRODUCTION)15.SKIT 516.EDMONTON REMIX (FT T.D AND SHERIFF)17.WRITING AND GRINDING FREESTYLE18.SKIT 619.TURN THE LIGHTS OFF!! (SCRATCHA DVA PRODUCTION)20.IT AINT HARD TO TELL21.SKIT 722.AFRO SAMURAI FREESTYLE23.I AINT A PLAYER (FT REMSON)24.BLACK REMIX (GOODCHILD PRODUCTION)25.OUTRO

15d45rc.jpg
Black The Ripper - Afro Samuraiartist: Black The Rippertitle: Afro Samurailabel: Black Magic Entertainmenttype: Bootleggenre: Rapsource: CDDAgrabber: EACencoder: lame-3.97-finalyear: 2008tracks: 25time: 52:50size: 63,0 MBbitrate: avg. 166kbpsmode: Joint-Stereourl: www.myspace.com/blacktherippersamsonrip date: 22-Aug-2008street date: 00-000-0000location: UK, LDN, Edmonton01. Skit 1 00:1402. Intro (Prod. By Goodchild) 02:0803. Definately (Ft. Onyx) (Prod. By Evo) 02:4604. My Lyrics Are Forever (Prod. By Smasher) 03:0805. Skit 2 00:2306. All I Need (Ft. Remson) 02:4807. Skit 3 00:0808. Swear Down (Ft. Jeeday Jawz, Fire) 03:1109. Round And Round (Ft. Onyx) (Prod. By Bada Beats) 03:5810. Are U Stupid? (Prod. By Rude Kid) 02:4711. Turn On (Ft. Lauty) (Prod. By Bada Beats) 04:5012. Kissing And Fondling 03:0313. Skit 4 00:1714. In My Mind (Prod. By K-Nite) 02:4715. Skit 5 00:2016. Edmonton Remix (Ft. T.D, Sheriff) 04:2117. Writing And Grinding Freestyle 02:1518. Skit 6 00:2219. Turn The Lights Off (Blackout) (Prod. By Scratcha DVA) 02:3020. It Aint Hard To Tell 02:2121. Skit 7 00:2822. Afro Samurai Freestyle 01:2623. I Aint A Player (Ft. Remson) 02:4424. Black Remix (Prod. By Goodchild) 03:1925. Skit 8 00:16Black the Ripper is beating the mix cds out in 2008 and Afro Samurai, his new releaseillustrates how hard he really is working right now. The mix cd boasts undergroundbangers including Are You Stupid, Turn The Lights Off and My Lyrics Are Forever. Withproduction from Rude Kid, Scratcha DVA & Smasher; Afro Samurai is a real must haveitem for fans of the UK music scene.
http://rapidshare.com/files/139199678/afroosam.rar