Black The Ripper

kr.

Guest Triple XXX
that was the worst hood video i've ever seen, im not hating, but it actually was, tune was gud doe
minor wasnt meant to be a blockbuster

Guest PROFIT2
that was the worst hood video i've ever seen, im not hating, but it actually was, tune was gud doe
tbf it is pretty boring just them lot playing cards could have come up with somthing half intresting pretty disapointedblacks is good but he just talks about the same sh*t all the time and he clearly thinks he's much better than he is

Guest Triple XXX
tbf it is pretty boring just them lot playing cards could have come up with somthing half intresting pretty disapointedblacks is good but he just talks about the same sh*t all the time and he clearly thinks he's much better than he is
tbh it was a point n shoot ting the card ting was jus made up on the spotits nt meant to be more than it isand tbh its my first video since i did on road at least let man warm up a lil bit before you expect speilberg type sh*t

Guest PROFIT2
tbh it was a point n shoot ting the card ting was jus made up on the spotits nt meant to be more than it isand tbh its my first video since i did on road at least let man warm up a lil bit before you expect speilberg type sh*t
nah i dont expect that i hear what your saying but it was simply blacks a couple random guys sitting in any living room tbh i@d prefer the cliche leaping around the block in masses 2 that you could have picked another location and switched it up a piece is all im saying i wasnt expecting hype williamsbut i expected more than that from you....like i said disapointed

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Who done this vid you or Greg?

Coz he inboxed me saying check the latest vid

Greg did the vid, didn't have anything to do with shooting this vid but Black's my artist still

We can shoot videos on them levels though and I'll be inboxing you a showreel very soon bro

Oh seen. Yeah it's big! We did a vid with Greg ages ago but it got scrapped coz the band changed it's whole direction.

Got a next younger doing our cam work now

no hijack btw

not really my thing. but vid is decent/average

someone should tell this guy he's on the road to ruin though.

does he want to follow in the footsteps of the many mcees who attempt to preach to listeners as if they have wisdom but instead spout a load of incoherant and unfounded claims about NWO and reptillians.

drop me out of that....

• Upvote 1