Sign in to follow this  
Twister

Bank holiday weekend?

Going Fabric on friday night, some other rave on saturday night and then dunno what else on sunday. Its gonna be a hectic weekend tho, cant wait!

Working all 4 daysFriday Absolutely Gorgeous @ Loop Croydon Satuday Peoples Party @ Rex Soho Sunday @ Mojama Croydon Monday @ Illusionz Streatham

Friday night I'm DJ'ing at The Jazzy Jeff night at One92One, Croydon.Saturday daytime probably just chill, then evening maybe go out somewhere.Sunday may go down the coast depending on the weather. Or go to some festival in Norman Park, Bromley.Monday may go to a Theme park, if not, just chill.

Should be hitting Cirque for Climax on the 28th  biggrin.gif
bookings on friday at market bar, sat at some club in old street, sunday attica, then im goona rave at climax

Friday night I'm DJ'ing at The Jazzy Jeff night at One92One, Croydon.Saturday daytime probably just chill, then evening maybe go out somewhere.Sunday may go down the coast depending on the weather. Or go to some festival in Norman Park, Bromley.Monday may go to a Theme park, if not, just chill.
heard about that festival in norman park where is it

heard about that festival in norman park where is it
It's near Hayes, just passed Bromley.

Ohhh yes i know kayla dont wory, Might have to pass by....Hope this weekends alrite tho because every bank holiday in august for the past id say 6 years something bad has hapened! :roll:

Ohhh yes i know kayla dont wory, Might have to pass by....
Erm.......on 2nd thoughts, I may give it a miss :?
Hope this weekends alrite tho because every bank holiday in august for the past id say 6 years something bad has hapened! :roll:
Like?

This bank holiday is going to be good....Friday Im going MOS for the last ever smoove Saturday Im going to Indulgence at 1921Sunday Im going to a baby shower in the day and then Climax at CirqueMonday Im going to the works if I aint tired from the mad nites

Ohhh yes i know kayla dont wory, Might have to pass by....
Erm.......on 2nd thoughts, I may give it a miss :?
Hope this weekends alrite tho because every bank holiday in august for the past id say 6 years something bad has hapened! :roll:
Like?
YOU KNOW YOU WILL BE THERE! ...CHEEKY :wink: WONT GO IN TO DETAIL, BUT I LOST A MATE THIS TIME LAST YEAR AND THE YEAR BEFORE THAT MY DAD HAD A MOTOR BIKE ACCIDENT....ARHH THERES LOTS! :roll:

last year was a sh*t year wunnit
Yeah it was kayla!Corr Vickie B your goin on a bit hard core hahah mad weekend!! :shock:

Theres just too much going on that I wanna go to. Might give carnival a miss on sunday now that im definately going Cirque tho.

Yeah thats sounds good...its not that ive had sh*t weekends in terms of going out , jus something sh*t has always happened :roll: ...oh well hope its gd this one!