Bank holiday weekend?

Twister

Friday night I'm DJ'ing at The Jazzy Jeff night at One92One, Croydon.Saturday daytime probably just chill, then evening maybe go out somewhere.Sunday may go down the coast depending on the weather. Or go to some festival in Norman Park, Bromley.Monday may go to a Theme park, if not, just chill.

Friday night I'm DJ'ing at The Jazzy Jeff night at One92One, Croydon.Saturday daytime probably just chill, then evening maybe go out somewhere.Sunday may go down the coast depending on the weather. Or go to some festival in Norman Park, Bromley.Monday may go to a Theme park, if not, just chill.
heard about that festival in norman park where is it

heard about that festival in norman park where is it
It's near Hayes, just passed Bromley.

This bank holiday is going to be good....Friday Im going MOS for the last ever smoove Saturday Im going to Indulgence at 1921Sunday Im going to a baby shower in the day and then Climax at CirqueMonday Im going to the works if I aint tired from the mad nites

Ohhh yes i know kayla dont wory, Might have to pass by....
Erm.......on 2nd thoughts, I may give it a miss :?
Hope this weekends alrite tho because every bank holiday in august for the past id say 6 years something bad has hapened! :roll:
Like?
YOU KNOW YOU WILL BE THERE! ...CHEEKY :wink: WONT GO IN TO DETAIL, BUT I LOST A MATE THIS TIME LAST YEAR AND THE YEAR BEFORE THAT MY DAD HAD A MOTOR BIKE ACCIDENT....ARHH THERES LOTS! :roll: