Madeleine Sketch Shows 'Abductor'

bane

The parents of missing Madeleine McCann have released images of a man they believe abducted their daughter in May from a Portuguese resort.The artist's sketches show a man with dark, greasy collar-length hair and wearing a purple or maroon top with beige trousers, carrying a child.The images were drawn by an FBI-trained forensic artist using details from a friend of the McCanns.The friend saw the man but did not link him to the disappearance at the time.Madeleine, from Rothley, Leicestershire, vanished from the family's holiday apartment in Praia da Luz days before her fourth birthday.Her parents Gerry and Kate were named as official suspects in September.Jane Tanner was among a group of friends who dined with them on 3 May when they left Madeleine and their two other children asleep in an apartment nearby.Blank faceMs Tanner described the man she saw as aged about 35 to 40, 5ft 6in (1.7m) tall, and of slim build.And the child he was carrying was described as wearing the same pyjamas as Madeleine.However, his face has been left blank as Ms Tanner was not certain about some details.The images were commissioned by private detectives working for the McCanns, their spokesman Clarence Mitchell said."This is another important phase of our investigation into Madeleine's abduction and we hope that this picture will be a very important reminder to anyone who was in the area on that night who may have seen this man."
_44198956_sketch_300.jpgcomes like some unfunny joke, everyday they find something knew to keep it front page of the paper just to cover up all the other stuff that happening in the world

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

getting desperate, thing is tho, ive read in the paper of people whos kids have been gone for years and they just get forgot aboutanyone seen a thing in america about a girl who got abducted when she wasa kid and escaped from him about 15 years later. cant see it happening in this case, but i can see why they want to keep up the media thing

Guest Dr. Doom
getting desperate, thing is tho, ive read in the paper of people whos kids have been gone for years and they just get forgot aboutanyone seen a thing in america about a girl who got abducted when she wasa kid and escaped from him about 15 years later. cant see it happening in this case, but i can see why they want to keep up the media thing
would be sick if it did happen though. I could tell my children the story about the maddie monster when they misbehave and they will look on the news and see that it is true.

you know what would of been jokesif he was blackthat would of got a plainface
I watched holidays from hell a few years back and some kid in portugal was abducted by some african man in the resort I was laughing they got the child back