• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Radio Raheem
Them bait vague descriptionsAverage buildAverage heightDark HairDark Clothes
init
they killed heri said it from the day i seen the case on the news
motive?
i dont kno the motivei just had a gutt feeling
"Oh yes, lets kill our daughter little Maddie, lolz".

i dont think its even them doing all this, i think it is just a distraction to cover other stories that the higher powers dont want us to notice or find out about so they just make us see maddy mccan, pete dochtery, black teens, britney spears and linsey lohan everyday for the last 2years

getting desperate, thing is tho, ive read in the paper of people whos kids have been gone for years and they just get forgot aboutanyone seen a thing in america about a girl who got abducted when she wasa kid and escaped from him about 15 years later. cant see it happening in this case, but i can see why they want to keep up the media thing
lol. i can see it now on the news in 20 years time "maddie found!!"
blackguyty0.jpg
lmao

they killed by accident they over dosed her on sleeping pills coz she would cry every time the parents went out
think about it tho, ones a doctor and ones a surgeon, i think its very unlikely that they would make such a f*ck up in a doesage.unless they gave her some proper tranquilsers to knockher out.this whole thing is getting old now, its nearly 6 months and there is a new theory or a peice of info everyday in the papers, its clearly bull.im surprised that the police havnt taken to planting evidence or frameing the local pedophile