Madeleine Sketch Shows 'Abductor'

bane

I have it on good account the father was shouting at the girl coz she did not like it when her parents left her (there is even a police report from a concern neighbour) so they gave her sleeping tablets and she od and died and outside the flat workmen were digging holes and they were filled 2 days later I reckon the body is there

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone seen a thing in america about a girl who got abducted when she wasa kid and escaped from him about 15 years later. cant see it happening in this case, but i can see why they want to keep up the media thing
Yeah i remember hearing about that, she did a runner, the kidnapper killed himself ..[ http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/5285290.stm ]Some cases can breakthrough, would be good if this one did but ..

anyone seen a thing in america about a girl who got abducted when she wasa kid and escaped from him about 15 years later. cant see it happening in this case, but i can see why they want to keep up the media thing
Yeah i remember hearing about that, she did a runner, the kidnapper killed himself ..[ http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/5285290.stm ]Some cases can breakthrough, would be good if this one did but ..
yeh thats the one i meant, some my details were a bit out, but stil

• 12 years later...

Saw something about that before, goes way deeper and wouldnt surprise me.

Swear her mum and dad are linked to them somehow too.

23 minutes ago, FA23 said:

goes way deeper 

This. I've been hearing some wild stories. Like a photo of Jonbenet Ramsay with someone in the background who looked similar to Ghislaine, and she supposedly uses the same Lawfirm as Jonbenets family did, one of the images of Iran clearing up their crash site with a bulldozer from the same firm that photoshopped pictures of Ghislaine.  Some people have a lot of time on their hands to be finding these links.

• 5 months later...

officially dead