bane

Madeleine Sketch Shows 'Abductor'

I have it on good account the father was shouting at the girl coz she did not like it when her parents left her (there is even a police report from a concern neighbour) so they gave her sleeping tablets and she od and died and outside the flat workmen were digging holes and they were filled 2 days later I reckon the body is there

"The friend saw the man but did not link him to the disappearance at the time."Wait hold on. Let me read this again. After Madeline went missing a friend of the family saw this man carrying her but didnt "link him to the disappearance at the time". LMAO.

They must've watched a film to get that e-fit.Any waste of time for the sake of it.Why didn't the woman remember 100 days ago?They killed her its soo bait.Police are giving them too much time to sort out their stories.

I See the other day in the paper that the mum wants to go in to child care.. biggrin.gif stupid stupid woman.

_44198956_sketch_300.jpgits Dr Who blud.doctor_who_tennant.jpg
LMAOlool at the sketch thoughhe mustve thought it would be a big breakthroughSome clothes you expect youre teacher to wear

anyone seen a thing in america about a girl who got abducted when she wasa kid and escaped from him about 15 years later. cant see it happening in this case, but i can see why they want to keep up the media thing
Yeah i remember hearing about that, she did a runner, the kidnapper killed himself ..[ http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/5285290.stm ]Some cases can breakthrough, would be good if this one did but ..

This is getting ridiculous. I'm sure its that man they've got in charge of their media relations that's got them putting out all these stories to take the eyes off the parentsI wasnt saying this when we had the parents being suspected but its tiresome now

anyone seen a thing in america about a girl who got abducted when she wasa kid and escaped from him about 15 years later. cant see it happening in this case, but i can see why they want to keep up the media thing
Yeah i remember hearing about that, she did a runner, the kidnapper killed himself ..[ http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/5285290.stm ]Some cases can breakthrough, would be good if this one did but ..
yeh thats the one i meant, some my details were a bit out, but stil

Have to resurface this old topic. With the Epstein scandal going on has anyone seen people trying to connect the EFits released back in the day with the Podesta brothers and Ghislain Maxwell?Reaching maybe but kinda weird.

Saw something about that before, goes way deeper and wouldnt surprise me.

Swear her mum and dad are linked to them somehow too.

23 minutes ago, FA23 said:

goes way deeper 

This. I've been hearing some wild stories. Like a photo of Jonbenet Ramsay with someone in the background who looked similar to Ghislaine, and she supposedly uses the same Lawfirm as Jonbenets family did, one of the images of Iran clearing up their crash site with a bulldozer from the same firm that photoshopped pictures of Ghislaine.  Some people have a lot of time on their hands to be finding these links.