Sign in to follow this  
O Fenomeno

Brits Abroad - Footballers Playing Overseas

Frimpong is playing in Russia for FC Ufa

How's he getting on?

Straight red after half an hour

Opening day of the season away to Spartak

1-1 currently

‘A lot of the English boys maybe don’t want to try coming out abroad for some reason. The first loan I did go to I maybe didn’t want to go abroad but seeing different cultures and different ways of playing I would advise it to younger players.'

‘I think if you go and try different places you pick up different things and styles of playing and it’s experiences I think. Maybe staying in England won’t benefit you, maybe it will benefit you. It depends what you are comfortable with.'

‘I think it’s a great experience for me playing in League One, the Championship and now trying abroad. So far it’s been good and all the players and staff have made me welcome and I think it will be a good development stage for me. They play football the way I like to play football and I think that’s good.’ - Lewis Baker

Tottenham want young attacker Nathan Oduwa to go out on loan following talks over a new contract at the club, Sky sources understand.

The 19-year-old attacker has impressed head coach Mauricio Pochettino this summer and Spurs are keen for him to continue his development playing regular first-team football elsewhere.

Sources understand a number of teams from the Dutch Eredivisie have expressed an interest in taking the winger including AZ Alkmaar, Roda JC and Feyenoord.

Hopefully one of them comes thru and he doesnt end up at rangers.

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

he must've been wondering if this was how he dies

Whether I’m playing in the Bundesliga every week in four years’ time, playing for England or even for Nigeria, I’ll have taken in a new culture, lived in a new country, and hopefully learned a new language. I’ll take all that.”

This kids attitude is so on point

Hope he does well

• Upvote 2

Sonny Pike is on Talksport in a hour or so, should be a good listen.

Deep story, basically a career ruined by his greedy dad. Just rinsed him for the cash & hype and he hasnt spoke to him for 15 years now  :o

Sonny Pike is on Talksport in a hour or so, should be a good listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnVH3fjQAAU

fuck me I remember him from when I was a kid.

Remember him being on newsround because he was at ajax and they were saying he will be the next big thing. every few years I wonder what happened to him.

will check this out