Brits Abroad - Footballers Playing Overseas

O Fenomeno

59 minutes ago, Thizz said:
My goal was and is to make the first team [at Chelsea]. My dad told me: 'Son, you realise John Terry’s the only youth player who made the first team in the last 20 years?' So I told him: ‘Then I’ll be the next.’”

pmsl

Ykno how many man have said that.

Will be at Roda JC in 2 years.

4 hours ago, O Fenomeno said:

He would be foolish to turn down Ajax or PSV in order to go to the Championship.

championship is a top 5 league right now

times have changed

Sancho and Lookman (as much as i rate sancho) could not do bits in the championship like they are in bundesliga right now

Looks like Keanan Bennetts to Borussia Monchengladbach, another promising youth packing up to Germany

• 3 weeks later...

Should be a good summer for Brit’s going abroad

Transfers abroad Summer 2018

https://englishplayersabroad.com/2018/07/12/english-abroad-transfers-summer-2018/

• Like 1

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/07/16/derby-close-loan-deal-golden-chelsea-midfielder-mason-mount/amp/

smh was meant to be going Bremen on a 2 year loan would have been the perfect move. 

Now he’s gonna get battered in the Championship for a year then need another loan after that before we even think of taking a chance on him. 

Yeah that’s a shit loan.

At least he will be managed by Lamps. Should be playing at a higher level though 

4 minutes ago, FA23 said:

At least he will be managed by Lamps. Should be playing at a higher level though 

Not necessarily a good thing.

If Lamps gets off to a bad start as a new boss, he might put his trust in experienced pros rather than youth...