Brits Abroad - Footballers Playing Overseas

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would punch both of you in the faces in front of your dads and neither you nor him would do shit. 

Dunno where to put this, but a decent interview with Kazim Richards https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/mar/02/colin-kazim-richards-corinthians-brazil-racism-football  

• 3 months later...

Pos on that site.  Really love reading about these british man that want to take the opportunity to go outside of their comfort zone and see somewhere else in the world  They seem really humble to.  Gonna read through the rest of them.

Wish I could go back in time and continue playing ball.  The way I enjoy it now is exactly how much I enjoyed it when I was younger.  Being paid to play a game you grew up playing just for enjoyment.

• Upvote 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4511414/Red-Bull-Leipzig-want-Manchester-City-s-Jadon-Sancho.html

Sancho please 

They should avoid that Solanke fella truly awful in Eredivisie.

Sancho will be like Forsberg/Keita while that Solanke fell would end up like Burke

On the subject of Leipzig they might not compete in CL because of Salzburg being in the CL next season 

Two teams from the same company can't compete in the same competition.