Bang Bang no Gcse's gang

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for him.But in all realism the % of people with no gsces who will go on to do similar things is about 0.2%
I think overall the % of people who will go on to earn 7k a month at 30 will be 0.2% of the population, wether they have more than 7 GCSE's or none lol.This is just a thread to say anyone can get there, if you are one of these people %'s will mean very little to you.

84k a year in construction? What does his job consist of?
Overseeing building work, making sure the figures add up etc...1 guy at the same work place just got over 20k bonus on the same job my girl is on.All that goes onto his monthly salary for next month, someones having a nice xmas.

Overseeing building work, making sure the figures add up etc...1 guy at the same work place just got over 20k bonus on the same job my girl is on.All that goes onto his monthly salary for next month, someones having a nice xmas.
Surveyor?

Surveyor?
Yeah.

Guest locksmith

well if hers 30 he aint that old plus when he got into the industry things wer different. nowadys no qualifications ur f*cked dont mean to be a pesimist as you should always still strive for success, however be realisticgood on him doe

SeenGood for himStill gotta rep the Bang Bang, got pure gcses gang though
AlieBang bang, Plenty Plenty GCSE gyang
LolCan't forget the Bang Bang A LevelS Gang as well, alie Haze-e
**Spuds**My gyal knows.Soon to be Bang Bang, Whats that? Degreee! Gang ya simi.

Guest Dr. Doom
I got lees than average gcse's but Im probably on bigger salary's than most people dads on hereGCSE's mean nothing
What is your salary?
more than my age
Again, what is your salary?

Guest locksmith
I got lees than average gcse's but Im probably on bigger salary's than most people dads on hereGCSE's mean nothing
What is your salary?
more than my age
having no education and landing a lucky well paid job is nothing to be proud of.

What is your salary?
more than my age
having no education and landing a lucky well paid job is nothing to be proud of.
IDIOT!!!SLAP YOURSELF