Madelines dad

Sole

no he dont hav 2 go back to work....they've got bare doe all them p's they got for the find madeline fund was over a million so wtf is gonna happen to all that..."oh well darling we've still got 3 more to f*ck with...oh do you like the R8 i just copped"but on a level this is the beggining of the 'faze out' slowly creep back into work evrything dies down ....till a couple years u see a thread 'remeber that lil girl who went missing...wat happend 2 her?'trust its so bate mumsie gets of the hook...."i see madelines ghost she vists me"-No bitch that's called guilt!!
The media done a good job of brainwashing you. The parents didn't do it, all these people saying 'I always knew they were guilty' are gassin to the extreme.I'm pretty sure the 'Save Madeleine Fund' was for services like the 24hr support line in Portugal, and not to support the family.What the f*ck can he do now anyway?! He's been round the world even visited the pope... has to rely on those sh*t Portuguese police now...

Its about time he went back to work. Either that or lock the rass man up but dont let the man live off charity.What a good summer holiday he had, must have nuff stories to tellIf he was my Dr. I would ask him "You gonna sedate me like Maddie, you scheming child murderer"

no he dont hav 2 go back to work....they've got bare doe all them p's they got for the find madeline fund was over a million so wtf is gonna happen to all that..."oh well darling we've still got 3 more to f*ck with...oh do you like the R8 i just copped"but on a level this is the beggining of the 'faze out' slowly creep back into work evrything dies down ....till a couple years u see a thread 'remeber that lil girl who went missing...wat happend 2 her?'trust its so bate mumsie gets of the hook...."i see madelines ghost she vists me"-No bitch that's called guilt!!
The media done a good job of brainwashing you. The parents didn't do it, all these people saying 'I always knew they were guilty' are gassin to the extreme.I'm pretty sure the 'Save Madeleine Fund' was for services like the 24hr support line in Portugal, and not to support the family.What the f*ck can he do now anyway?! He's been round the world even visited the pope... has to rely on those sh*t Portuguese police now...
the highlight, the statement, the irony

Guest Dr. Doom
Contrary to your statement regarding gassing to the extreme; I, as well as several others, said the parents killed her from the start, so when we start hearing accusations in newpapers we naturally assume we were correct. The situation is very sketchy and there is absolutely nothing wrong with us speculating the father did it since he hasnt been work like ashman for ages.

2 twins and Maddie.
Jodie i'd LOVE to know, how he can feed 3 kids when he doesnt know where the other one is.
LMAO at the thought of feeding maddie when he doesnt even know where his yout is
Can always keep a plate out for her when she does come back.(if she does)

Guest Dr. Doom
2 twins and Maddie.
Jodie i'd LOVE to know, how he can feed 3 kids when he doesnt know where the other one is.
LMAO at the thought of feeding maddie when he doesnt even know where his yout is
This aint dawn of the dead she aint coming back.

2 twins and Maddie.
LMAOThat was a good one

2 twins and Maddie.
Remember that girl who got kidnapped for like 8 years or something like that then escaped....YOU NEVER KNOW!

Guest Dr. Doom
2 twins and Maddie.
Remember that girl who got kidnapped for like 8 years or something like that then escaped....YOU NEVER KNOW!
Yeah but that guy didnt hide the girl six feet under, if you catch my drift.