Is this woman giving Muslims a bad name?

Shawn_Carter

LETS GET THIS RIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALLRADIO RAHEEEM - SUCK YOUR MUM ABOUT JOE DAKI U MONKEY OR PASTY CRACKA WHICHEVA ONE DELETE AS APPLICABLE(YES RACIST)WHOEVER SAID ISLAM IS THE ONLY RELIGION 4 A MAN WITH COLOUR IN HIS SKIN U R CORRECT... BLACK ASIAN CHINESE CHRISTIANS YOU ARE LOST AND NEED 2 LOOK AT HARD AT YOURSELF 4 PRAYIN 2 WHITE JESUS SMH WITH VIGOURFROM WHEN A BLACK SLAVE WAS THE 1ST PERSON 2 CALL MUSLIMS 2 PRAY IN THE 7TH CENTURY U SHUD BE CONVERTING .FINALLY THIS WOMAN IS A f*ckING STUPID STEREOTYPE ASIAN c*nt WHO DESERVES 2 BE FORCEFULLY BATTTRIED AGAINST HER WILL ... I HATE PEOPLE LIKE HER BRINGING NEGATIVE ATTENTION 2 ISLAM IF I EVA SEE HER IN THE STREEET I WILL SPARK HER IN HER HEADSCARF STUPID WOMAN IM VERY ANGRY AT THIS TYPE OF sh*t
Can someone translate this? All I heard was "bud bud ding ding". biggrin.gif
please come back when u obtain gcse geography and then i'l translate u slimey asylum seeker
LMAO LMAO LMAOI agree with Afgoon though. And I'm not a Muslim.Big up R-Style murking as well. I agree with most of what you said. And I'm not Sikh either.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LETS GET THIS RIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALLRADIO RAHEEEM - SUCK YOUR MUM ABOUT JOE DAKI U MONKEY OR PASTY CRACKA WHICHEVA ONE DELETE AS APPLICABLE(YES RACIST)WHOEVER SAID ISLAM IS THE ONLY RELIGION 4 A MAN WITH COLOUR IN HIS SKIN U R CORRECT... BLACK ASIAN CHINESE CHRISTIANS YOU ARE LOST AND NEED 2 LOOK AT HARD AT YOURSELF 4 PRAYIN 2 WHITE JESUS SMH WITH VIGOURFROM WHEN A BLACK SLAVE WAS THE 1ST PERSON 2 CALL MUSLIMS 2 PRAY IN THE 7TH CENTURY U SHUD BE CONVERTING .FINALLY THIS WOMAN IS A f*ckING STUPID STEREOTYPE ASIAN c*nt WHO DESERVES 2 BE FORCEFULLY BATTTRIED AGAINST HER WILL ... I HATE PEOPLE LIKE HER BRINGING NEGATIVE ATTENTION 2 ISLAM IF I EVA SEE HER IN THE STREEET I WILL SPARK HER IN HER HEADSCARF STUPID WOMAN IM VERY ANGRY AT THIS TYPE OF sh*t
Can someone translate this? All I heard was "durka durka mohammed jihad". biggrin.gif
AMERICA!! f*ck YEAH!!!

whats with all this anti Muslim thing happinin on here ????you know Islam is only the right religion whether you like it or not
whats with all this anti Muslim thing happinin on here ????you know Islam is only the right religion whether you like it or not
e-shanks u threw ur cheekssay it 2 me in real life n i shank u thru ur cheeksright now i want u 2 bak ur claim and watch how i demolish every single point of ur arguement
Allow catching feelings. For all you know its any Reel on Road sitting behind his computer making that comment.The badman talk is not the lick.
how about a retarded skull cap wearing son of a bitch hu wud happily f*ck 8 of his own 1st cusins sisters jus so his familys wealth stays in his family, regardless of the fact that his children will b horrifically deformened and therefore hated by members of his own faith.
mate that has nothing to do with islam thats jus culture in certain countriesbut arguin whose religion is the best is for dumb people unless u worship some butterflies then i will slew u
very tru trus me i no this aint gonna go nowhere, i did philosophy n ethics 4 a levels so i can tear down EVERY major world religionbut the prick goes 1st of islam is the best den disses my religion wen nobody had even sed nufin about itboys a wasteman hu deservess 2 get embarrased on this forum
Thats like me saying I did Media (for the record I didnt) for A Level, therefore I can school you on Eastenders.

I couldn't give a f*ck about them I'm african they got rivalry with fellow indians and pakistanis.but allow making comments about Islam which makes ALOT of sense, and is a religion based on things that have happened instead of elephants with a lion head or any other malarky they create today.Try say Islam encourages incestOnly in your country maybe biggrin.gif Only 3 religions that make any sense Christianity,Judaism and IslamNo offence to the rest but I dont buy their story and from what I have learnt sounds like make believe

I don't even like to argue about religion but how the f*ck can a sikhn,seek (what ever way you spell it) say something about Islam?Your god is a cow rudeboyReligion was probably created by some random indian on opium
WOW, just WOW biggrin.gif Whilst on this women giving Muslims a bad nameWho's seen that other thing with the "Lyrical Terrorist"The gal (Samina Malik) got sentenced to 5 years coz of some poems she wrote.Praising Bin Laden, beheadin and sh*t?lyricalterrorist_narrowweb__300x374,0.jpgHer poem How To Behead contained the line:"It's not as messy or as hard as some may think / It's all about the flow of the wrist." :D& to top it off. She worked in WH Smith in Heathrow still......... Not like she could've squeezed in some sh*t...But then again who the f*ck knows...From when she can write sh*t like this on the back of a receipt."The desire within me increases every day to go for martyrdom."

I don't even like to argue about religion but how the f*ck can a sikhn,seek (what ever way you spell it) say something about Islam?Your god is a cow rudeboyReligion was probably created by some random indian on opium
Sikhs believe in one god.Hindus believe in many gods (one of them being in a form of a cow).Beg you lot stop making yourselves look stupid.Especially you The Infamous.

I dont even mind sikhns the comments pissed me off stilltry take islam for a story on hollyoaks
Religion is all opinionsWhat you said about "only 3 religions make any sense" is YOUR opinionSo allow trying to take all other religions for a story on hollyoaks just because you think they are.[Wiley] Wheres the respect BOY? [/wiley]

Can someone translate this? All I heard was "bud bud ding ding". biggrin.gif
I don't agree with the racist remark made by Afghan either.But Raheem are you f*cking retarded? Swear down you show what low levels of intelligence you actually possess. You wanna make racist remarks, do so if you feel you must, what is it you have against Asians anyway?.... It justs shows you for the wastrel you are when resorting to the lowest kind of insult.

not only is d fact dat shes suing the salon owner stupid...but shes been declined a job 25 times.maybe the salon owner's reason for refusal was not that legitimate...but shes going on like she proper deserved the job...even if she didn't have a head scarf i doubt she would of got it...clearly she just ain't cutting it. (no pun intended)

I couldn't give a f*ck about them I'm african they got rivalry with fellow indians and pakistanis.but allow making comments about Islam which makes ALOT of sense, and is a religion based on things that have happened instead of elephants with a lion head or any other malarky they create today.Try say Islam encourages incestOnly in your country maybe biggrin.gif Only 3 religions that make any sense Christianity,Judaism and IslamNo offence to the rest but I dont buy their story and from what I have learnt sounds like make believe
Firstly Hindus do not believe that Cows are their Gods, they believe cows are holy animals due to the combination of cultural and religious factors.To be fair you are right, I was born a Hindu and have very little belief in that religion (though out of respect like with all faiths people should not insult it) and have considered converting to Christianity.But also I have very much doubt in the existence of god...Period.Religion whether it be real or not was spread by the mouth of man, we all know that one (if not the only) purpose of religion is a set of rules designed to keep law and order.In the light of all the suffering in the world, to question the very existence of God is justified.