tattoos

skankin' out

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what was jamal crying jodie?biggrin.gif
Nearly...damn i shuda taken pics but he didnt want me to.I sat on his hat and crushed it with my 10st arse..got him pissed!!
I was sniffing that hat for DAYS.
LMAOOO i no u like my smell.fresh memories of me.
LMAOwhat the f*ck?
DONT TELL HIM sh*t JODIE. :D
LMAOIM DUE TO CUT YOU, BUT CIRCUMSTANCES FORBID ME TO DO SO :D

anyone seen that programme london ink or miami inksome sick places to get tats
i love this programme, the miami 1 is better than the london 1 tho. I recently got a heart behind my ear, on a scale of 1-10 it hurt about 3, the touch up hurt a bit more tho. They honestly dont really hurt, it's just an irritable scratching feeling

i wanna get one but i want it to mean something. Not like them SWAAAAG celtic patterns every man and his dog has on their shoulders/arms etc...I found out last night sum guy i know, for his birthday his missus got his initials tatooed on herself, wot a sh*t present.

Llow Wrists and neck.Trust me, most people who get tatts there regret it in the long run.

Llow Wrists and neck.Trust me, most people who get tatts there regret it in the long run.
Trust meI regret one of the tats I have in MASSIVE writing on the back of my neck, alot of times when I am in a club certain guys/girls get shook when they see it and its not a good look with the general public + fedsI might even go as far as getting it lasered out, or maybe incoroprate with a back tattoo to disguise it..Got one of the hand, one of my favourites I have doneUnfinished work on my belly and armFor those shook about getting tats done and the pain, purchase Anaesthetic Cream, numbs the pain completely...

pain = diff for diff people, i have 7 , none have really 'hurt' as yet. some people have tatts int he same place and say they hurt, some say no, so i just say, depends on how you take to certain pains.hand and neck tatts, MOST tatt places will not tatt ur hands or neck str8 away. as hand tatts can stop u getting into clubs and even getting jobs, jsut cos of the hand tattoos. places can and will say u cant come in, so some places will not tatt u as they dont want that blame.